Thank you WonkaKid!

You're very welcome. Glad they made it there and that your kids find them useful. I hope your next visit to the park is amazing! :-).

I also need to thank him for the Buzz tips. I doubled my husband's score on the ride and totally shocked him, he-he. I did eventually confess to some insider knowledge after enjoying some good gloating.
Nice work!

Speaking of work, I meet a few friends nearly every Sunday morning at the park gates. During the week, we'll text each other with park info and/or updates. We always jokingly refer to DL as "The office" or "work." For example, "See you all at the office tomorrow?" It's a fun little game we play. Sometimes we'll even joke that "We have a duty to our shareholders" ;-).

Last edited:

Nice work!

Speaking of work, I meet a few friends nearly every Sunday morning at the park gates. During the week, we'll text each other with park info and/or updates. We always jokingly refer to DL as "The office" or "work." For example, "See you all at the office tomorrow?" It's a fun little game we play. Sometimes we'll even joke that "We have a duty to our shareholders" ;-).
Boy would I love to "work" with you! I would be at the office early every "working" day! LOL

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter