• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thank You

Justin Jett

I will do my Elvis impression
Hi Podcast Team,

Thank you so much for the Univsal 7 Day pass. The Segway lawsuit really bothered me, and all I wanted to do was speak/write from my heart. WDW will always be a special place to me. It just bothered me that someone was sueing WDW for such a rediculous reason. I never dreamed thatPete would say those famous three words.

My family and I have been to WDW and SeaWorld many times. However, City Walk is the only part of Universal we have been to. I will probably visit Universal when I go to school at UCF next year.

Thankd again,

Skip Potter

PS.....I want a video camera on my wheelchair! Bob is cool.

Hi Podcast Team,

Thank you so much for the Univsal 7 Day pass. The Segway lawsuit really bothered me, and all I wanted to do was speak/write from my heart. WDW will always be a special place to me. It just bothered me that someone was sueing WDW for such a rediculous reason. I never dreamed thatPete would say those famous three words.

My family and I have been to WDW and SeaWorld many times. However, City Walk is the only part of Universal we have been to. I will probably visit Universal when I go to school at UCF next year.

Thankd again,

Skip Potter

PS.....I want a video camera on my wheelchair! Bob is cool.

You mean (G'head and) pick a number??? Hey - you deserve it. Good segment idea!! :thumbsup2 :banana: :banana: :banana:

Yep, those famous three words. :) Which is better? Pete Werner with "Pick a number." or Bob Barker with "Come on down."

Thanks you for the kind words about my idea. :)

Skip

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter