Thanks bus driver John

AngelinaVP

Cast Member Wannabe
My husband and I had a great experience today with a bus driver named John from Las Vegas.
We are staying at POFQ and had breakfast rez at Whispering Canyons for 10:45a. We thought we would ride the boat to Disney Springs and get a bus to the resort... no can do. The resort buses don't start running until 11a. The CM there told us to wall to the bus stop at Saratoga Springs and take the Magic Kingdom bus, and to ask cause they may take us to Wilderness Lodge. We did, I asked, that driver said it would depend if it was just is by that point. But then when we got to the next stop he got off the bus, went to talk to the driver of the bus in front of us, came back and told us that bus would take us to WL, it was an empty bus. That was great.
When we got on that bus, we explained what happened and John said he would take us right there. He talked to me the whole trip and had alot of great information about the property he shared with us. He was very nice and after the terrible day we had yesterday, it was a nice change. So thank you, John and thanks to the other driver I didn't get the name of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!