Thanks Castmember Safari Steve

Mackey Mouse

Me read the Navigator? I don't
I just wanted to say as a Moderator on this board, I so appreciate your coming on and answering our questions and enlightening us to help with our plans for our upcoming trips...

I know I appreciate it, I am sure others do as well.. Thanks again.

It is great to hear whats happening on the inside. Your information and advice is always so reliable and right on the money! Thankyou.

I totally agree!
Thank You Safari Steve for sharing your information. Thank You also for caring so much for your guests. You are a tribute to the Walt Disney Company!

I would like to say thanks, too. I always enjoy reading your posts.

I have to agree with everyone else! Your information is helpful, your knowledge is great, and your attitude is positive! Thank you.

Adding my thanks to the others! I always look for your posts and appreciate the way you so willingly share information and respond so calmly to misinformation. You do your company proud!

Me too! I also want to say thanks Steve, we can always count on you for reliable information. Now, if I can just find you one of these days when I am there!

I also want to say THANK YOU! I like to think that all WDW CM's are as nice and friendly as you are. We hope to see you this weekend or next at the MK!:D

Amen Marsha !!!! Steve is WAY cool !!! Thanks Steve !!

Thanks so much Safari Steve. Maybe my next trip I'll actually stop and say "Hi" to you and not be so shy! You are what exemplifies the model WDW CM! Thank you!!!!
-MrsAPalm

Let me jump on this bandwagon and say how much I appreciate all of the clarifications you offer about WDW policies. We can always trust you for accuracy. Thanks for being there for this community! You're the best!

I feel like I know you even though we have never met! Thanks for all the great info! WE DISERS LOVE having an actualy CM here to answer all of our questions!

Thanks!

Angie

Thank you all so much. I'm truly flattered. I enjoy visiting the DIS almost as much as I enjoy working (I just like people). It's very rewarding to know that you all have such warm feelings for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Come visit!

-Steve

You are so very welcome Steve.. just wanted you to know we do appreciate you.. this morning I read something you wrote and I thought you know this above and beyond the call of duty and he deserves a big thank you from us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!