thanks craig, corey, ryno!

disneyworldsk

DIS Veteran
Just wanted to say thanks for speaking with me xmas party night. I am a fan of the podcast and forums pages and just enjoy listening to all of you and spending the time to meet you before the fireworks was very exciting for me. My kids were excited they wanted to know every detail and were proud I approached you, as I can be shy (takes a lot for me to walk up to all of you and introduce myself and not be tongue tied!). But I remembered you always tell us to say hi to you so I did and you were all very kind. Thank you. (no pics were needed, it's just a nice experience that I will always have for myself). I did enjoy the party, only here once a year, weather's great, we were all healthy and just happy to be together. After the listening to news all week, it's nice to be in the disney bubble, I don't care if it's crowded or not really, "just happy to be here" as Corey says. Much Appreciated for your time....

Just wanted to say thanks for speaking with me xmas party night. I am a fan of the podcast and forums pages and just enjoy listening to all of you and spending the time to meet you before the fireworks was very exciting for me. My kids were excited they wanted to know every detail and were proud I approached you, as I can be shy (takes a lot for me to walk up to all of you and introduce myself and not be tongue tied!). But I remembered you always tell us to say hi to you so I did and you were all very kind. Thank you. (no pics were needed, it's just a nice experience that I will always have for myself). I did enjoy the party, only here once a year, weather's great, we were all healthy and just happy to be together. After the listening to news all week, it's nice to be in the disney bubble, I don't care if it's crowded or not really, "just happy to be here" as Corey says. Much Appreciated for your time....
Wow - you got to meet and spend time with these 3? Color me very jelly! And what a nice message! :)

I met Charles and Steve at the party Thursday night and I was like a nerdy, star struck fan girl. Haha! They could not have been nicer!

i remember that particular recent Mickey's Xmas vlog with the three of them. It was funny watching Craig out of his serious dry element at the end like he had too much eggnog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!