Thanks For D23 Live Streams

sweetpeama

DIS Veteran
Now that I have calmed down and am not ready to call out the calvery towards one particular person in the chat on this evenings closing live stream I wanted to take the time to say Thank You to the entire team for bringing us such great coverage and for the recap of the panels this evening.

Yes, watched last night, and this morning, and while stuff like that usually doesn't interest me, I thought it was really cool, and I can tell how much work the Teams from both coasts are doing for all of us, based on all the great content. Thank you everybody!!

Thanks for all your work. I really enjoyed the live stream. The chatterati (for the most part) was a lot of fun. Thanks for all your efforts over the weekend!

I loved all the stuff they've been doing.
I'm bummed I can't snag any of the Star Tours merch there! I really want one of those t-shirts with the logo on it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter