Thanks for the advice!

PinkiexLi

Mouseketeer
I went to Disneyland with my daughter almost a month ago and while we were waiting for the Beauty and the Beast show, one of the young men, Nico, was so sweet and nice! He really made my daughter's day-and the line-by chatting with us. He was really a joy to talk to. Yesterday, I went back with a few friends and saw him working the Alice and Wonderland ride. He remembered me! It was amazing! With all the people that the CMs see daily and he remembered me and my daughter. Truly made my day.

So, I remembered what I read in this forum about filing out a CM card at Guest Services. I am so glad that I did! Not only will Nico be recognized, my compliment will go into his permanent record which will be the first thing anyone looks at if he decides to transfer or is up for a promotion.

It takes a little time out of your day, but I think that if a CM made your day just that little bit more magical, it's a nice thing for us to give back.

Guest Services will ask for the name of the CM, the time, the place, and a description. Keep that in mind if you meet someone special!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter