Thanks for this Forum

jimmytammy

<font color=purple>Swivel, it's a hard habit to br
Since finding this forum in the past couple of weeks, it finally got me motivated to get back on the wagon. In Oct. 2001, I joined WW and as of Nov. 2002, I had lost 43 pounds. Then the holidays and a trip to WDW happened and I stopped being accountable for my eating and I was not doing much exercise. I would get on the treadmill every once in a while, but nothing consistent.

Well, I decided over the weekend that if I could get up and get my exercise in during the week, then I would let myself take a break on the weekends.

I homeschool my children, so being so close to the kitchen during the day is a problem also, but I have made up my mind that if I need a snack, it will be fruit instead of a cookie.

Thanks for all the inspiration I have read on this board.

Tammy

Thanks for joining us. We can always use more inspiration also. I find it difficult to watch what I am eating when at home, I guess that is the one good thing about working....keeps me from eating all day long.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter