Thanks John and the whole Dis/Dreams team for a fantastic 20th Dreams event.

Ron from Michigan

DIS Veteran
Wanted to say thanks to everyone at the Dis/Dreams for a unbelievable 20th Dreams event. From the auction, special events, Pandora Party and live Dis Unplugged show it was an amazing week. Hanging out in Pandora was amazing.It was the first time we had ever gone through the standby line and we did it twice. What a fun night.

Last edited:

I just really hope we get the live show
Pretty much sure we may not - watched this past Tuesday's show last night,. and Pete and Craig said the audio was too messed up to release it ( result of a conflict between their equipment and Disney's), without a lot more work, but it seemed like they're not gong to invest the time. I can understand, since they've been crazy busy, and have the Halloween Party coming up tomorrow night, the last Illuminations and Galaxy's Edge soon, then F&W is going to start soon, and all kinds of other stuff. Plus Pete said he won't be on the next few shows, because he's going to Alaska for vacation, so that means a fill in host is required.

know, I'm sad too, but I do understand. :(

Last edited:
I was happy to hear that they will be doing this again in November. I missed this one. Just love that Dreams does this!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!