Thanks Podcast Team!!

HighFlyin2DIS

Earning My Ears
Been a LONG time since I’ve planned my last trip to Disney or even been on the boards… at least four or five years!

So much so that I can’t even remember my prior user name and associated e-mail!

No less, as a former lurker… now trying to come out of hiding…I wanted to take the opportunity to send Pete, Kevin, John and all podcast team members a huge KUDOS and THANKS!

Since falling off the boards a long time ago – when chat was still alive - I cannot believe how much has changed. New shows, new faces, new formats – EVEN VIDEO!

One thing that has not changed is the podcasts dynamic, and most of all how friendly and welcoming you all are on these boards!

I wanted to ‘come out of the shadows’ to really thank the team. The video podcasts and discussions in all forms are dynamic, educational, and downright funny!

I have been actively trying to catch up on all of the shows and let me just tell you – working on a trading floor – the looks I get from walkers by - that can at ANY point in time can see a podcast member on the bottom right hand corner of my Bloomberg screen – are PRICELESS! But so so worth it!

You folks have brightened my days, helped me sail through long hours and I cannot wait to meet you and the folks from the boards on the next meet!

Keep up the great work!!!

Been a LONG time since I’ve planned my last trip to Disney or even been on the boards… at least four or five years!

So much so that I can’t even remember my prior user name and associated e-mail!

No less, as a former lurker… now trying to come out of hiding…I wanted to take the opportunity to send Pete, Kevin, John and all podcast team members a huge KUDOS and THANKS!

Since falling off the boards a long time ago – when chat was still alive - I cannot believe how much has changed. New shows, new faces, new formats – EVEN VIDEO!

One thing that has not changed is the podcasts dynamic, and most of all how friendly and welcoming you all are on these boards!

I wanted to ‘come out of the shadows’ to really thank the team. The video podcasts and discussions in all forms are dynamic, educational, and downright funny!

I have been actively trying to catch up on all of the shows and let me just tell you – working on a trading floor – the looks I get from walkers by - that can at ANY point in time can see a podcast member on the bottom right hand corner of my Bloomberg screen – are PRICELESS! But so so worth it!

You folks have brightened my days, helped me sail through long hours and I cannot wait to meet you and the folks from the boards on the next meet!

Keep up the great work!!!
@HighFlyin2DIS - Welcome back, hope you stay out of hiding! :) The advances I've seen in just the short amount of time I've been watching (mostly) the WDW show (about 4 years or so now, I think) is AMAZING. More and more content, in more and more formats, all the time! I haven't been to WDW in 5 years now (used to go every year or so, so for me that's a LONG time!), and currently have no trips planned, and yet I watch some sort of content every single day, just because it brings me so much joy!

Hope to see you around, and hope you get to start planning another trip REALLY soon! pixiedust:

@HighFlyin2DIS - Welcome back, hope you stay out of hiding! :) The advances I've seen in just the short amount of time I've been watching (mostly) the WDW show (about 4 years or so now, I think) is AMAZING. More and more content, in more and more formats, all the time! I haven't been to WDW in 5 years now (used to go every year or so, so for me that's a LONG time!), and currently have no trips planned, and yet I watch some sort of content every single day, just because it brings me so much joy!

Hope to see you around, and hope you get to start planning another trip REALLY soon! pixiedust:

Thanks Heidi! I am planning a trip over 4th of July and I CANNOT wait to get started!

Agree that listening to the show brings joy and a bit of Disney into my daily routine!

Thank you again for the warm welcome!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter