Thanks to All CM's Who Helped Me.....

mowsluver

Earning My Ears
I posted this on another site but wanted to say it again...we just came back from a quick last minute trip to DL. We went to San Diego to pick up my future son-in-law who just graduated from boot camp--he is now a Marine!
While he was away, his younger brother had a bone marrow transplant and is unable to travel and couldn't be there.
We have a GI Joe type doll, which resembles his brother, and we take him everywhere we go. I asked many different CM's to hold him for a photo, so that I could make a picture CD to send to the hospital, so that he could share in where we were and to know that both guys we always with us in spirit, if not in person.
Tom is now a U.S. Marine and will be deployed to Iraq after 2 months special training. Mathew has had the first transplant fail, but is doing well after a secong one, and now needs to stay for about 90 more days at the hospice near the hospital, which is out of state...
Anyway, thanks again!!!

What a neat thing to do. Best wishes to the younger brother and please tell your future son in law thank you very much.

I just had to reply and say that you are a very thoughtful person to do that for Mathew. I am sure he loves all of his pictures.

Thank you for a lovely post - first thing in the morning I read and it made me smile.

Jo

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter