Thanks to all for making my 6/15 cruise "Wonderful"

snowball22

<font color=teal>Lovin' Disney<br><font color=red>
A big thank you to everyone on the board for making my 6/15 cruise awesome!!! All your tips and hints made the trip extra special. I really felt that I was one step ahead of everyone else on the cruise. A big thank you for:
-packing lists
-tips on the sea lice
- heads up on the Groupers Game area
-tips on getting to the port early
and all the other great tidbits of information.

I will start posting my trip report tomorrow. Thanks again!!!!! The folks on the DIS are awesome!!!!

I'm glad things went so well.....welcome home!!!:smooth:

Originally posted by snowball22
[B-- heads up on the Groupers Game area
[/B]

If you don't mind the question---what is this? Is it on Wonder and Magic? Haven't heard of this yet. thanks :)

Grouper is on Castaway Cay. It is an open breeze game room off of the bike path. It is a great place to cool off and get away from the sun. They have a Giant checker and chess board ( the playing pieces are the size of dinner plates). They have pool tables, foosball, basketball toss, football toss, a giant connect four game, shuffleboard and so forth. There is a water closest near the tables. Open it up and there is a cooler with disposable cups to use. There are many tables to sit at. You get a beautiful view of the water from the game area. The breeze that blows through is just heavenly!!! Very little people seem to know about this place as it was not very crowded.

Hey Snowball,
I was on the ship with you and visited Grouper for a minute. I hadn't heard about it. DH and I decided to take a walk and discovered it. Wasn't the cruise great? Glad the weather forecast was wrong:D DH and I were one of the Match your Mate contestants. My trip report will be out soon as well.

goodstarr, I am glad you had fun as well. I tried to locate other Dis people but had no luck. I did see a whole family decked out in lime green t-shirts but the shirts had something different written on them. Yes, we were very lucky with the weather!!!!!! Perfect sunshine with highs in the eighties. I can't wait to read your trip report as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter