• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Thanks to all who serve our country.

ScubaD

She is my Disney
After my DW and i finish our vacation in WDW this coming week we will be traveling to Yorktown, Virginia to celebrate the graduation of our DS from the US Coast Guard training school. We have not seen him in 11 weeks and are looking forward to being with him.

But there are many others who have family members serving this great nation all over the world. I want to thank you for their service and ask what branch they are serving and where they are stationed.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

:thanks: A big thank you to all men and women serving our country.

Congratulations to your son and thanks to all who have chosen service to our country. :thanks:

After my DW and i finish our vacation in WDW this coming week we will be traveling to Yorktown, Virginia to celebrate the graduation of our DS from the US Coast Guard training school. We have not seen him in 11 weeks and are looking forward to being with him.

But there are many others who have family members serving this great nation all over the world. I want to thank you for their service and ask what branch they are serving and where they are stationed.:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Wow.. Disney trip, then CG Graduation for you!!! Congrats to your son:banana: We've lived about an hour from Yorktown for 6 years.. I love the area.. DH just received shore Duty so now we're farther from the coast, but I love the history of Yorktown and Williamsburg area. Congrats again to your son.. and thanks for the "Thank You' for service members.. I know it really does mean a lot when DH hears it from people that he's appreciated. Thanks not only to our service members but to all their families "stranded" in "strange" lands w/out any family to help them through.. these are the tru heros that you don't hear about (i've known a few-- been lucky enough not to have to be one of them yet) :grouphug:
PS.. Hubby's navy-- in for 9 years this April:hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter