Thanks

Ann B

Mouseketeer
Just wanted to say thanks for reading my question this week. I have never done it before, so I never really believed that I would get it onto the podcast.
Your answers were great - a very big thank you to you all - i know that I can rely on all of you to give good sensible, practical answers. :thumbsup2 I so look forward to hearing you all each week.
Leaving tomorrow to travel to England to fly to wdw on Thursday.
Keep up the great work.
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks again

Ann

p.s. Does this mean that i get a DIS tshirt?

Just wanted to say thanks for reading my question this week. I have never done it before, so I never really believed that I would get it onto the podcast.
Your answers were great - a very big thank you to you all - i know that I can rely on all of you to give good sensible, practical answers. :thumbsup2 I so look forward to hearing you all each week.
Keep up the great work.

Thanks again

Ann

yes we do get shirts.....they read mine too......still trying to figure out how they actually get us the shirts.....I am pretty sure they will reach out to us via email........if I get a response to that I'll let you know.......

I thought the same thing you did....never really thought they would read my question on the infamous "ROUNDTABLE"......it felt good we they lead the show with my email........

Keep up the great work.

Thanks again

Ann

Julie Sent me an Email................I would think you should be getting yours too.......

Keep up the great work.

Thanks again

Ann

Hi Ann,

Just wanted you to know that your t-shirt is on its way to your home in Scotland!:thumbsup2 It may be waiting for you when you return from your vacation. :cool1:

I went online to thank The Dis for reading my email and I have gotten my T shirt yesterday. I saw YOUR thanks and thought I would piggy back!

I wanted you to know that I appreciate your professionalism and spirit of service to the Disney community.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter