Thanksgiving 2018

michelelf73

Earning My Ears
Let me introduce myself...my name is Michele. I am the planner and am so excited to finally have a trip to plan. This is as much a pre trip report as it is an opportunity to get others opinions from people who love Disney!

I have been to Disney World twice, the last time being 7 years ago. We always vacation with my cousin’s family and our vacations always turn out to be a lot of fun. We are not commando style tourists or early morning people (but rope drop is a priority)!

There will be 9 in our party, 5 adults and 4 kids (17,17,12,11). We are staying offsite for the first time, we booked a condo at Regal Palms from an owner on VRBO. The unit got great reviews and it was important to stay together because we really want to enjoy each other’s company. Our dates are November 16-24. Thanksgiving at the 12 year old will turn 12 on Thanksgiving.

We are planning on buying our tickets through a discount place and buying 1 annual pass. We figure that the money we save on free parking for one of the cars, memory maker and food discount through buying Tables in Wonderland card it will prove money saving. I read that one Tables in Wonderland card is good for up to 10 people. Please correct me if I’m wrong!

We are planning table service meals at ‘ohana (dinner), Cape May (dinner) and Sci-Fi (lunch or dinner). These are all family favorites. Maybe one more but haven’t decided yet.

We know that we will be there during a very busy time but we are ok with that. The kids can’t miss a lot of school so our choices were limited and my mom doesn’t do well in the heat so November worked.

As I keep updating our plans, please throw your opinion in and critique them. I will love the input!!

Following! Contemplating a Thanksgiving 2019 trip so would love to follow your planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter