Thanksgiving and Christmas Adventures - ?

Raya

DIS Veteran
I'm considering a job which would mean only going on long vacations over Thanksgiving or Christmas week. How's the availability for adventures those weeks? Historically are they offered, snapped up early, or not a big deal? I can see this year and next, but I'm wondering about the overall pattern.

I'm considering a job which would mean only going on long vacations over Thanksgiving or Christmas week. How's the availability for adventures those weeks? Historically are they offered, snapped up early, or not a big deal? I can see this year and next, but I'm wondering about the overall pattern.
There are some trips that are offered during that time most every year. They are either places that are really neat in Winter (places in Europe that have Christmas Markets, Wyoming) or places that are warm that time of year (Costa Rica, Australia, South Africa, etc.) Some, like the Winter in Wyoming have been known to sell out. I'm not sure about the others. I'd check with ABD, and see how the demand usually goes.

Sayhello

I've often wondered about ABD trips over the week of Thanksgiving since my kids usually are off the whole week... I've never seen anything during the week of Thanksgiving but often see trips over Christmas/New Years. Sometimes the dates of the actual adventure over Christmas tend to be slight off a typical week that school is closed, I assume based on hotel and attraction availability.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter