Thanksgiving crowds?

Tigger Fans!

<font color=green>We've all learned tons!<br><font
We're considering a trip during the week of Thanksgiving. What are the crowds like? I really prefer going during low attendance periods.
:wave:

:( Don't go! For YEARS we went over Thanksgiving week and you could walk onto rides. Unfortunately starting about 3 or 4 years ago it got more and more crowded. This past Thanksgiving of 2002, it was just too much. It got to be very frustrating. We have decided not to go any longer over that week. You could not turn in any direction without running into someone. I can't imagine parents with children, worrying whether they would get lost in the crowd. A couple times I lost my husband! I have read on the boards that the week AFTER Thanksgiving is fantastic, that the crowds are minimal.

Thanks for the advice! We're considering the 1st week in November or 1st week in December as alternate dates. Any suggestions? Do you know when they put up the Christmas decorations?

Hi !!!! How about the week before Thanksgiving? I am booked 11/13 to 11/20. I know there's a Thursday and Friday in November that the schools are closed for Teachers convention
(at least here in NJ) Does anyone know what week that is?

We go the week after Thanksgiving(1st week in December) and the crowds are smaller. The Christmas decorations are up then also. They also have the Very Merry Christmas parties going on. It is a very nice time of year to go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter