thanksgiving cruise magnet help

Disneybridewifemama

DIS Veteran
Hello! We are going on a cruise over thanksgiving and looking for the pilgrim mickey or Minnie for our door. over the room number...
Also looking for some Christmas stocking/character themed magnets with our names. I previously printed and made them myself based off of designs people made for me on these boards but it looks like things have changed. hoping someone can help or point me in the right direction. Thanks so much!

Hello! We are going on a cruise over thanksgiving and looking for the pilgrim mickey or Minnie for our door. over the room number...
Also looking for some Christmas stocking/character themed magnets with our names. I previously printed and made them myself based off of designs people made for me on these boards but it looks like things have changed. hoping someone can help or point me in the right direction. Thanks so much!

Do you mean the porthole characters for the door? I'm not sure about where the room number is, I've never been on the new cruise ships. Lady B has porthole characters, and I know she had a Minnie and Mickey pilgrim. I can send you a link in a pm.

Last edited:
Do you mean the porthole characters for the door? I'm not sure about where the room number is, I've never been on the new cruise ships. Lady B has porthole characters, and I know she had a Minnie and Mickey pilgrim. I can send you a link in a pm.
Yes, the little circle on the door with the stateroom number. Like this one (this is from our last cruise)2E883B43-70B0-4572-98CB-FFDD9D3CCBCC.png

Are you just looking for Disney-style stockings with your names on it? If so, I can probably make something like that. Hopefully MataHari hooked you up with Lady B's porthole designs!

Are you just looking for Disney-style stockings with your names on it? If so, I can probably make something like that. Hopefully MataHari hooked you up with Lady B's porthole designs!

Yes, I gave the link to Lady B's Flickr. I was going to try and create some stockings , but I have had hospital appointments and have not had a chance yet. Stockings are something I never did before. It would be a great help if it was something that you had. :).

Yes, I gave the link to Lady B's Flickr. I was going to try and create some stockings , but I have had hospital appointments and have not had a chance yet. Stockings are something I never did before. It would be a great help if it was something that you had. :).
Hi! I too am looking for the link to porthole characters. I believe I printed them from Lady B but it appears her thread has been closed. Are her links still active? The old link came back with a Page Not Found. I appreciate the help!

Last edited:
Hi! I too am looking for the link to porthole characters. I believe I printed them from Lady B but it appears her thread has been closed. Are her links still active? The old link came back with a Page Not Found. I appreciate the help!
The flickr link on my thread works, I just tested it out. It is on the first post of my thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts