Thanksgiving day crowds, despite the rain, pics + park map offer)

How was the DLH buffet this year? And how did it compare with previous years? Hope you had a good Thanksgiving!
We ended up at the first seating, and it actually went better than I expected. Buffet was great. We had 16. They assigned "times" to get pics (but people went whenever they wanted anyway.) . The lines for pics weren't as long as in the past. And the pumpkin pie was better than prior years. Service was fantastic. We were there from 11-2. Went to the park about 3-630, then back to the room for desserts! We had WAY too many desserts.

78423676_10221049157842183_161620890658799616_n.jpg

We ended up at the first seating, and it actually went better than I expected. Buffet was great. We had 16. They assigned "times" to get pics (but people went whenever they wanted anyway.) . The lines for pics weren't as long as in the past. And the pumpkin pie was better than prior years. Service was fantastic. We were there from 11-2. Went to the park about 3-630, then back to the room for desserts! We had WAY too many desserts.

78423676_10221049157842183_161620890658799616_n.jpg
Sounds great! And "WAY too many desserts" is as it should be for Thanksgiving, isn't it? ;)

Sounds great! And "WAY too many desserts" is as it should be for Thanksgiving, isn't it? ;)
Yes! Add to it, I went to M&M Donuts Thanksgiving morning, as we wanted to try the blueberry donuts. They were SOOOOOOOOO good. I got our crew a box and brought a box for the valet crew for Thanksgiving. They appreciated!

If you haven't tried their donuts, the blueberries are awesome. They are on Katella, just west of DCA. It is open weird hours. 4am-noon, 9pm-1am. I went at 6am and no line.

Thanks for the donut tip! Going on the to-do-next-trip list! And I love that you got donuts for the valet crew on a rainy holiday morning -- that must have brought out the smiles!

Thanks for the donut tip! Going on the to-do-next-trip list! And I love that you got donuts for the valet crew on a rainy holiday morning -- that must have brought out the smiles!
It was funny, I got out of the car and grabbed the boxes and the valet helping me (he knows us pretty well) commented "Oh, you got M&Ms! I hope you got some blueberry ones, those are the best!" I said "You like them?" He said Oh yea, so I handed the box to him and he was all "Oh no, we can't take them!" I said No, I got the valet crew a box. They were happy! 615am and they had hot donuts in the rain!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!