Thanksgiving Day Meal

supergirl04

Mouseketeer
In these strange times, we are contemplating spending three days at Disney -- Wednesday-Friday of Thanksgiving week. We've never been for that holiday. I'm looking for a great place to eat that is not super expensive for our Thanksgiving meal. All suggestions are welcome. Thanks in advance!

Liberty Tree Tavern in MK has the best thanksgiving meal IMO. It's not cheap but food isn't cheap in WDW.

Hard to say what things will look like this year, but years ago when we went we really enjoyed Whispering Canyon Cafe.

Our best Thanksgiving meal was at Cape May buffet at the Yacht club. Not sure if that will be open then but it had the traditional Thanksgiving items and the seafood side. Everyone was happy.

I am so undecided, but you have given some good suggestions. And I have a little time to decide. Not sure if we'll do traditional or something else. Everything suggestion seems like the best one. LOL

I am so undecided, but you have given some good suggestions. And I have a little time to decide. Not sure if we'll do traditional or something else. Everything suggestion seems like the best one. LOL

I know for the last three years (and I am sure for many more), most of the resorts also offer a traditional Thanksgiving dinner.

We ate at Ohana last year. It was like a normal dinner but they also served Turkey with all the meats they brought around. I loved it because it was one of the few places we actually fit around a large table so we could all sit and chat with each other without yelling down a row of tables (party of 9) but it definitely isn't traditional fare if that is what you are going for.

The worst Thanksgiving meal was at Homecomin’ last year. I’m still grossed out just remembering it. Being able to make great fried chicken does not guarantee they can roast a turkey.
I was impressed that Chef Art Smith was in the house greeting his “regulars” on Thanksgiving. Everything else was excellent!

We ate at Liberty Tree Tavern a few years back on Thanksgiving and really enjoyed it. We plan to again this year if we can snag a ressie. Food was delicious and we love the atmosphere. We've eaten there other times and always enjoy it. I heard Boma was good as well.

glad to find this thread, since we'll be there on Thanksgiving too, and need to start planning soon. We did Chefs de France last year. Food was tasty, but no turkey there tho, ha. It was packed too. We'll have to think about some of the other places, like Boma, etc.

We plan on eating at Teppan Edo, our daughters favorite. We never have traditional Thanksgiving, normally we have Mexican food.

I am happily following along. I wondered when the resorts would announce their holiday menu. I guess I will try for Liberty Tree Tavern. My backup plan was Garden Grill, but I just realized I can not do that because our park is MK that day (assuming no park hopping continues).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter