Thanksgiving day waitlist at SSR

tjls

Mouseketeer
We have 8 nights booked in studio at SSR for Thanksgiving week but are missing Thanksgiving day itself. Have been on the waitlist without success so far for the night of the 28th. Person I spoke to at Member Services seemed to think it would come through for me but not feeling too confident. Any thoughts, suggestions? TIA

We have gone the last few years and Thanksgiving day and the day after are always the days that are booked up first and tend to not have too much movement. I have not payed attention to SSR though at that time to see if that day has opened up in the past.
Good luck I hope your wait-list comes thru!!

I think it will come through. There are probably people holding SSR reservations that are hoping to move to another resort. So cancellations at other resorts may result in SSR opening up, too.

In the meantime, keep looking & make a back up p!an (if you haven't a!ready). Good luck!

I think it will come through. There are probably people holding SSR reservations that are hoping to move to another resort. So cancellations at other resorts may result in SSR opening up, too.

In the meantime, keep looking & make a back up p!an (if you haven't a!ready). Good luck!
Thank you

Any thoughts, suggestions? TIA
Definitely have a back up room booked with keeping in mind the cancellation policy for the room. It would be a bummer to move but certainly better than being homeless for a night.

We are sort of in the same boat. When we booked, flights for SW weren't available yet so we ended up short. Need black friday. So far our waitlist hasn't come through either. We were able to snag a BWV for that Friday, so we took it and will cancel if our waitlist comes through. I feel better having a back up plan.

I am one of those people. I am holding it but I will use it if I don't get the resorts I am waiting for. I wish both of us the luck we need.

I am one of those people. I am holding it but I will use it if I don't get the resorts I am waiting for. I wish both of us the luck we need.
Hopefully we both luck out. I saw Kadani Village studio for that night this morning, but that was it. Keep checking

Good luck! In addition to stalking the DVC site for availability, your back up plan could include cash ressie at SSR (if available), and both categories of 1 BR are currently available for the 28th. It's more points, but at least it's the same resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter