Thanksgiving dinner @ Cape May

darlene walker

Mouseketeer
I just made our Thanksgiving dinner Resv. at Cape May. I am so excited. We are a family of 6 with 1 vegitarian and 2 ds's 5 @ 6 who are picky eaters but I think from what I have read about the buffet offered here we should all have a great dinner!
Darlene

Not sure if they'll have a special menu that night, but we did the buffet there last May, and I can assure you that there was something yummy for everyone on that buffet. We ate like pigs!

We have PS for Thanksgiving dinner at Cape May as well. I called dining and was told that they will have a Thanksgiving Flair, but could not give me a menu. What time are you dining? We will be there at 7:20.

Our PS are for 2:00pm which is when they open. We usually eat our dinner around that time at home anyway. This way with our 2 ds's which can have a hard time waiting we thought we could get right in without the wait which will probably happen on Thanksgiving. I can't wait.
Darlene

Our PS are for 3:15…. We are hoping to have the whole family so we they gave us three tables. I hope they can slide them all together. Would also like to know what is being served. All I can find out is that they will be having a Thanksgiving menu. I hope it is in addition to the current buffet menu.

The CM I spoke to was reading me a menu she had but all I can remember her saying is there will be roast Turkey with all the fixings along with fish, salads and sooo many desserts. She was going on and on.

What is everyone wearing for dinner? Will it be casual or dress?
I thought about this last night so I thought I would ask.
Darlene

Here is the menu for Cape May at the Beach Club for Thanksgiving 11/27/03
Hours: 2:00pm-9:30pm

Thanksgiving Buffet: (all you care to eat)

Menu: Soups:
New England Clam Chowder, Cape May's Holiday Pumpkin bisque.

Carvings Stations:
Prime Rib with Au Jus and horseradsih cream, fresh roasted
carved whole Turkey breast.

Buffet:
Mixed greens with dressing and condiments, Caesar
salad, steamed shrimp, broccoli salad, potato salad, pasta salad, ambrosia,
seafood salad, cranberry sauce, seasonal fruit tray and domestic cheeses.

American Side of Buffet:
Sliced fresh roasted Turkey, smoked BBQ pork ribs, mashed potatoes,
chef's vegetable selection. steamed corn on the cob and red skinned potatoes, pasta
special.

Seafood of Buffet:
Farm raised clams, Prince Edward Island sound mussels, baked
seasonal fish.

Children's buffet:
Macaroni and cheese, mini hot dogs, fried chicken strips and crispy fish nuggets.

Desserts:
An array of assorted desserts, assorted specialty baked bread and rolls.

Do you know when they take reservations for Christmas Eve or Christmas Day and is they also have special meus then.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter