Thanksgiving Disneyland Resort Discounts

Jfsag123

DIS Veteran
We are planning on staying onsite for the first time direct through Disney (have rented VGC points before) for our trip this year and I’m trying to figure out if I can reasonably anticipate some sort of discount coming out. I’ve found the list of what is typically available and when and see that the fall discounts have typically been for Sun-Thurs stays. That’s fine, but I am wondering if anyone knows if discounts have historically been available the week of Thanksgiving or if that week has been blocked out?

We go during the week of Thanksgiving almost every year. We have never seen a discount. Thanksgiving is considered peak time I believe. It's almost as crowded as Christmas, so they don't really need to offer discounts to draw people in.

Thanks y’all. We’re planning on staying onsite for only part of the trip and I just wanted to make sure it didn’t matter if I put the onsite nights at the beginning or end of the week, as, if there were discounts, I know they’d only be Sunday-Thursday.

We were there for Thanksgiving last year (stayed at Fairfield), so we’re prepared for the crowds. It’s worth it for the atmosphere!

We’ve gone for thanksgiving multiple times the last few years and never get a discount (the days around thanksgiving is almost always blacked out). But we have found cheaper prices occasionally by booking early and then just keeping an eye on it and seeing if it ever drops and calling in if it does.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!