Thanksgiving meal

FWIW: We has Thanksgiving Dinner tonight at Trails End. Party of 5 (3 Adult, 2 Children)= $200. Food= Ehh, nothing special. I’ve had better at my mother in laws and prefer it. Waste of money in my opinion with no entertainment. Very disappointed. Would have much preferred to pay more for Hoop de doo revue or Mickeys Backyard BBQ. At least I know we’d get a show.

FWIW: We has Thanksgiving Dinner tonight at Trails End. Party of 5 (3 Adult, 2 Children)= $200. Food= Ehh, nothing special. I’ve had better at my mother in laws and prefer it. Waste of money in my opinion with no entertainment. Very disappointed. Would have much preferred to pay more for Hoop de doo revue or Mickeys Backyard BBQ. At least I know we’d get a show.

We avoided a Thanksgiving Day meal when we were there and booked SOA instead. My family loves turkey and will order it when we are out, however for "Thanksgiving" somehow mine is the best, so we just went as far away from tradition as possible. I don't think any restaurnat can compete with "home" for meals that are all wrapped in nostalgia and tradition.

Did anyone eat at Whispering Canyon or Liberty Tree Tavern? We will be there for Thanksgiving next year and would like to see some reviews of these places before we decide. We are interested in lunch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter