Thanksgiving Menu at Rose and Crown

funmaymom

Earning My Ears
I have been searching and cannot find a menu for Thanksgiving Day. We have a reservation at Rose & Crown Pub & Dining Room Thanksgiving Dinner and are curious what exactly our menu options will be and what the prices will be. I understand that 2018 might not be out yet but is there a 2017 one that I could look at?
Also is "thanksgiving type food" the only option or can you still order off of the regular menu.

Thanks for any help - first time eating at R & C and first time going to WDW on Thanksgiving!

I see R&C listed as having a Thanksgiving lunch and dinner but not finding a menu as well. Not sure why the various countries in Epcot would have an American style Thanksgiving meal???

I see R&C listed as having a Thanksgiving lunch and dinner but not finding a menu as well. Not sure why the various countries in Epcot would have an American style Thanksgiving meal???

I think they’ve added some extra restaurants that will serve traditional American Thanksgiving food to accommodate everyone that wants to eat that type of food. There must be a demand for it - I know we’re looking forward to turkey and mashed potatoes

We ate dinner there for Thanksgiving in 2016. It was their normal menu + the traditional Thanksgiving dinner offered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts