That delayed reaction sort of pain, and other things that occur at 1:30 am

Disney845

I miss my custom tags
Last night SO had a pillow in his hand as he turned over to set the clock. He threw it backward and it bopped me. An accident? I think not. I had to retaliate. So I wacked him with the pillow. He was stunned for a second and asked me why I did it. Duh!!! So I get another bop from his side. I throw his pillow off the end of the bed as he finishes setting the clock. He reaches down for it, and I can see his darkened shadowy form comming at me with the pillow. I scream and put my hands up to block the hit and I scratch the inside of my left wrist (just below my watch) with a finger nail from my right hand. I stare at my hand for a second in the dark and then......OUCH!!!!!!! I roll over and turn the light on. I had scratched off a layer of skin. I am watching my wrist and after about 8-10 seconds tiny dots of blood appear. It looked so weird to see skin missing, but no blood, and then to have it appear in separate little dots all over the scratch. I don't do pain well, so I had SO get up to get me a bandaid and neosporain with pain relief.

He had just finished doctoring me up when he says "look out". I look up to see a huge bug fly at my head. Of course I scream and jump out of bed. I am standing by the bathroom door when he says it is just a very large moth. It was attracted to the light I had turned on. SO takes care of the moth removal (of course it was his fault it was in the house in the first place, since he left the sliding glass door open earlier when he was barbequeing after I had reminded him about 5 times to close it while I put away groceries in the kitchen).

I get back in bed and the light goes out when I hear a jangle and SO remembers that he forgot to close the garage and probably didn't lock the door. So we both get up and go down the stairs to the garage and see that the door into the house from the garage is propped open. When we had gotten home from the grocery store (at 7:30) SO had suggested that I go start the marinaid for the steak while he brought up the groceries. So the door and the garage door have been open for 5 hours, airconditioning the outside, plus probably encouraging more bugs to enter. Before making it back to bed SO has to kill not one but two spiders.

Needless to say my first call this morning was to schedule pest control!

I can think of better things to do at 1:30am than bopping one another:D

I was awake at that time too, I couldn't sleep with our ultra quiet air conditioner:rolleyes:

Hey Lynn, at least you *have* an air conditioner! LOL it is way too hot in my room and our central air of course is only broken in my room. :rolleyes: ;)

LOL, my dh is sort of a fanatic about having all the doors closed so I don't have to worry about that. :) The rest sounds pretty familiar though. :p

Sounds like an interesting night at your house!;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter