That horrible QUESTION...

I like beaches for a weekend, but I get bored if I stay for a week. I love history and education, but I work in Washington DC, am there every weekday, and always get to take relatives around on the tour circuit. I am not married but all my friends are, so I need opportunities to travel alone. I also have a thing about Disney films and characters that goes back to when I was very small and my uncle gave my brother and I a full set of Disney soundtrack albums. (Now, my nephews get to see the films whenever they want...how times change.) WDW is a great place for me to get away from it all! It's large, interesting, varied and safe. It also doesn't cost huge amounts of money if you know how to budget and don't have to pay for a family. I am very lucky that I can now go as often as I want, and that I spent some time living in southern California and could visit Disneyland often. I would have LOVED to be able to do all that as a child, but better late than never, I always say. And I hardly ever end up going alone, because there's always a friend/family member or 2 who wants to come along and is thrilled to split the cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!