That is NOT very magical!! A Nov 2014 Baby's First Trip *NEW 03/10/18!*

Disney9.9.10

DIS Veteran
Come one, come all! Welcome to my fourth (?) Trip Report, here on the Disboards.

This trip was filled to the brim with excitement, plenty of ups and downs, and lots of new things for everyone! I am going to try to share our experiences in a way that is entertaining and helpful, because I love reading TRs that help me with my own trip planning.

So if you are ready to join us for the ride, pull down your lap bars, and keep all arms, hands, legs and feet inside the vehicle until we come to a complete stop. Singing and clapping along are encouraged :goodvibes

Have a magical day, and lets get this ride started!

I am here, and I cannot wait to hear all about Little E's first trip. I'm sure it'll be a cuteness overload!

I am here, and I cannot wait to hear all about Little E's first trip. I'm sure it'll be a cuteness overload!

:welcome: Alicia! Thanks for joining in! I loved reading your report about Landon's first trip, tons of cuteness in there!

popcorn:: joining in popcorn::

:welcome: Thanks for joining in!

joining ... definitely interested to hear how your trip with a baby went!

:welcome: Thanks for joining! I started reading your TR (Disney with a 1 month old is so impressive to me!) but I'm working on getting all caught up now. I tried to head into this trip with no real expectations and I think that helped make the first trip with a baby a little easier.

Krysten, I am here (a little late...sorry).

I can't wait to read all about it.

I'm going to get started with some introductions, and then I will post some back story, trip details, and then move ahead with the report.

Since I am the one taking you through this adventure, I will start with me!

Hi, I'm Krysten!

I am 27 years old, and this was my 13th WDW trip. My favourite park is the Magic Kingdom, and my favourite resort is the Grand Floridian. I love all things Disney, scrapbooking, reading, crafting, and spending time with my family. I just finished my BA in Psychology and am searching for a job and/or further education.

Next up is my husband, Michael.

He is 26 years old, and this was his 3rd trip to WDW. He doesn't love Disney like I do, but his love definitely grew on this trip! He works in auto body and enjoys working on cars, listening to music, and spending time with family.

DH and I got married at the Wedding Pavilion in WDW in 2010

Next up is the centre of this trip, Evelyn!

Evelyn is now 10 months old and this was her first trip to WDW! She has had severe reflux that has interfered with a fair bit of her young life but she is a tough girl and has been doing much better lately. I was worried about all of this for our trip, but you will have to read on to see how it all went.

In addition to the three of us, my mom & brother, my grandparents, and my uncle, aunt & cousin were also in WDW. They stayed at CBR and we all got together for several parts of this trip.

And I have to mention a family member who had to stay home during our trip - Scarlett!

Scarlett is 3 and has never been to WDW :( She is a wonderful little cockapoo and I've been considering getting her certified to be a therapy dog. I missed her terribly while we were gone, but she was being well taken care of by my dad and other brother.

So now that you've met us all, I hope that you will join us in our trip report!

Up next... How this trip finally came to be and the details of our stay!

Great intros Krysten. I cannot believe how big Evelyn is getting.

I LOVE your wedding pictures.

Can't wait to read all about your trip esp with your newest addition! Your daughter is just about the cutest baby I've ever seen (I say "just about" because I have 4 grandchildren and of course, they're cute!). Loved your wedding photos!

Great intros Krysten. I cannot believe how big Evelyn is getting.

I LOVE your wedding pictures.

Thanks Kathy! She is getting too big far too quickly! I have to give credit for the wedding photos to Randy Chapman. I would recommend him to anyone needing any kid of photos done in the area. He is great to work with and his photos are beautiful :goodvibes

Can't wait to read all about your trip esp with your newest addition! Your daughter is just about the cutest baby I've ever seen (I say "just about" because I have 4 grandchildren and of course, they're cute!). Loved your wedding photos!

:welcome: Thanks for joining us! I think she is the cutest baby I've ever seen, but I might be a bit biased :rotfl2: I hope you enjoy reading about our trip.

I don't know if I forgot, but I didn't know you got married at the Wedding Pavilion. Those are beautiful shots.

Evelyn's getting so big! 10 months already? Wow. It doesn't seem like it has been that long.

You've got a cute puppy! Do baby and pup get along? I know my dog, Buster, has his moments. Sometimes, he loves to play with Landon. Other times, he can't find a high enough seat.:lmao:

I don't know if I forgot, but I didn't know you got married at the Wedding Pavilion. Those are beautiful shots.

Evelyn's getting so big! 10 months already? Wow. It doesn't seem like it has been that long.

You've got a cute puppy! Do baby and pup get along? I know my dog, Buster, has his moments. Sometimes, he loves to play with Landon. Other times, he can't find a high enough seat.:lmao:

It was such a great wedding day, I'd do it again in a heartbeat. I was so relaxed and let Disney take care of everything, and I had anticipated being crazy on my wedding day lol

Scarlett is so so great with Evelyn. She has been around kids since we brought her home at 8 weeks, so she is used to them, but she plays with Ev, brings her toys, and doesn't nip at her when she pulls hair lol What kind of dog is Buster?

Following along! Can't wait t read your trip report!!:)

:welcome: Thanks for joining in!

I'm here and excited to hear about Evelyn's first trip! What a cutie!

Your wedding photos are beautiful, by the way.

Oh, and your dog is adorable too!

I'm here and excited to hear about Evelyn's first trip! What a cutie!

Your wedding photos are beautiful, by the way.

Oh, and your dog is adorable too!

:welcome: Thanks for joining in and for your kind words! We are not professionals like you and Dug baby, but we did well!

I don't think I've ever taken this long to get a report started!!

Things have been super busy. I went back to work part time, and I've been helping my mom in her daycare part time, so I'm not home as much anymore. Then the holidays came (and went far too quickly!) So there hasn't been much time for the boards.

We had a pretty great Christmas, and I hope that all of you did as well. I hope to do an update for you soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter