MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) (Thread Now Closed, See New MK EMM FAQ Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The EMM I want to do will (assuming they schedule it like I expect) be the morning of DS' 3rd birthday, day three of our trip. Since he is two when we arrive, he will have no park ticket for this visit. But he is technically three at EMM. Do I buy him a ticket for EMM?

(We did EMM last time and it is the thing I am MOST excited about this trip.)

My understanding is that you’re Disney age for the whole trip is the age you are at check-in.

yes i've heard the same. My son turns 3 on day 3 of our December trip and we are not buying tickets for him

I'm trying to book for Oct 23, and it is now showing as available, like I get the time match, but as soon as I select the 745am time, the website freezes and I can't get any further. I've had this issue on both safari through my phone and on safari through my personal computer. Anyone else having this issue?

I'm trying to book for Oct 23, and it is now showing as available, like I get the time match, but as soon as I select the 745am time, the website freezes and I can't get any further. I've had this issue on both safari through my phone and on safari through my personal computer. Anyone else having this issue?

Try right clicking on the 7:45am icon and select "Open in a New Window" - that usually works for me if I get stuck on the button.

Try right clicking on the 7:45am icon and select "Open in a New Window" - that usually works for me if I get stuck on the button.

Well, I basically just re-started my computer and that apparently fixed it. I just thought it was odd that I got the same error on both my phone and my computer. So to those that are curious, I was just able to book a family of 4 for Oct 23. Thanks for all the helpful info!

I booked an end of November date when they became available at 180 days out. It was several weeks after that availability for the Oct-Nov dates seemed to go away.

Thank you! I wish we were going this year. We aren't until next year. It wasn't offered last year when we went. The fact that it is this year gives me the hope that it will be offered again next year....One can wish.

Ugh oh, @Mrs~Incredible - the champion of the "unbookable dates" cause - hasn't been on since Thurs. Hope she comes on soon and/or has already figured it out! :-)
Y’all are too funny! I was offline yesterday (beach day) and I just saw this thread as I am standing in line at target- lol- can’t wait to book!!!

Hip hip hooray!!!!!

Thank you @SaintsManiac and @GADisneyDad14 for totally making my day!!!!

:worship::flower3:

I guess as long as there are no December dates Disney makes the decision easy for me. I'm just not sure what do to. It's been a LONG time since I've rope dropped at DW. Having a teen means leisurely breakfasts and long nights at the parks. But to have Fantasyland almost to myself would be a dream come true. Decisions. Decisions.

While we're talking about dates, I can see a +10 window through Sunday, 1/20. That's the Sunday after WDW Marathon Sunday. I would have 'thought' you might see EMMs start up again after the marathon on Tuesday 1/15, Sunday 1/20, etc. Officially a waiting game at this point. :-)

So.... we are staying at Royal Pacific (Universal). My plan is to uber to the Contemporary and then walk over. How’s this for timing?
Leave RPR 6:45
Arrive Contemporary 7:15
15? Minute walk to MK ???? How long is security on the walkway to MK from the Contemporary? Does it get backed up?
Arrive 7:30-7:40? At main gates....is that too late. does check in take a while?

So.... we are staying at Royal Pacific (Universal). My plan is to uber to the Contemporary and then walk over. How’s this for timing?
Leave RPR 6:45
Arrive Contemporary 7:15
15? Minute walk to MK ???? How long is security on the walkway to MK from the Contemporary? Does it get backed up?
Arrive 7:30-7:40? At main gates....is that too late. does check in take a while?

It’s more like a 10 minute walk, IIRC. You really shouldn’t encounter much of a line (if any at all) at security on the walkway at that time of the morning.

Check in is very quick.

So happy those dates are back up for those trying to book October and November!

Quick question...Haven't done EMM since the new welcome show and being let onto Main Street early and all that. I understand they usually let people in at 7:45? Do they normally let people with EMM in before the regular crowd or is it everyone together? Is there a special line/entrance like there use to be or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts