MK/Fantasyland “Early Morning Magic” (EMM) (Thread Now Closed, See New MK EMM FAQ Thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m so sad they aren’t offering it on June 5th...though it isn’t a complete surprise. That’s our one Park Day this trip so I was hoping for it to help with FPs. Oh well, we will make it work without it.

So it looks like no EMM Tuesday, 6/19. Wonder if the three dates out so far for June 2018 will be it? Anyone in a +10 window at the moment and can see further into the future? Txs!

So it looks like no EMM Tuesday, 6/19. Wonder if the three dates out so far for June 2018 will be it? Anyone in a +10 window at the moment and can see further into the future? Txs!
My +10 doesn't go that far, but I do see the 7:45am ticketed event listed on Itinerary calendar for June 24. Maybe they are going to Sundays only after the 12th?

Can anyone provide feedback on this potential plan? I know some frown upon eating breakfast prior to 9, but I think with what we want to accomplish it might work best. We will definitely arrive by 7:30 to start at 7:45.
Ride 7d a few times. Peter Pan 1x if that. Eat at 8:30.
Head to Space at opening.
Buzz X 2
Thunder
Splash
Pirates
HM
Would this work without having too long of waits for Thunder and Splash? We would totally skip Pirates and HM if those waits were long by then.
My goal is to take a long break at Poly and then have our FP's booked after 5pm elsewhere.

I have a similar plan and hope to be over in Tomorrowland just around 9. I’ve only ropedropped into Tomorrowland once and it wasn’t busy (peak day) early. I have a FP for BTM at another point during the trip. If my daughter likes it we will go there and then Tomorrowland. Have a great trip!

I've been waffling back and forth about doing EMM and finally just booked for Tuesday 3/6. Also doing After Hours on 3/8. It's our first time for both of these events, and I'm very excited!

We will be back in July and want to do EMM again. I thought it was usually Sunday and Tuesday, but Tuesday is the day I want. However, I only see Sundays for the last few weeks in June. Is that normal for June or are they going to just Sundays now? Does anyone know?

We will be back in July and want to do EMM again. I thought it was usually Sunday and Tuesday, but Tuesday is the day I want. However, I only see Sundays for the last few weeks in June. Is that normal for June or are they going to just Sundays now? Does anyone know?

“Normal” and EMM dates aren’t two things that go well together. :goodvibes:goodvibes

While there are some patterns, it has tended to bounce around a bit in terms of consistency. Post #2 of this thread is about the best resource to determine the July “pattern” - to the extent there is one.

Hope that helps!

“Normal” and EMM dates aren’t two things that go well together. :goodvibes:goodvibes

While there are some patterns, it has tended to bounce around a bit in terms of consistency. Post #2 of this thread is about the best resource to determine the July “pattern” - to the extent there is one.

Hope that helps!
Too true about anything being normal Lol! :p
Thanks for the help. If it ends up being just Sunday, we can manage but I will have to rearrange our plans. We are doing a split stay and checking out of BWI Sunday and moving to Poly CL. I was hoping to go on a Poly stay day due to the convenience. We will see! it will be fun either way :cool1:

I had plans to visit the MK on 4/24 and I have an 8am adr at BoG. Now I see that this day is an EMM day which I do not plan on participating in. Is this something that will impact our day enough that I should look at switching things around?

I had plans to visit the MK on 4/24 and I have an 8am adr at BoG. Now I see that this day is an EMM day which I do not plan on participating in. Is this something that will impact our day enough that I should look at switching things around?
Not at all. By the time you are getting ready to head to 7DMT, the EMM folks will be moving on to other attractions. And really they only sell about 200 tickets, or so. So I would keep the PPO reservation!

Does anyone who has a +10 window happen to see this offered on 1st July? We were going to try this and Cali Grill brunch for our treats this year but at the moment they are both Sundays only and cant do them both on same day really :-)

We just booked EMM for 2/20. I have received my confirmation number and it appears in MDE on the computer but doesn’t show up in the MDE app on my phone. How can I get it to show up on my phone app?

We just booked EMM for 2/20. I have received my confirmation number and it appears in MDE on the computer but doesn’t show up in the MDE app on my phone. How can I get it to show up on my phone app?
Now that you mention it, it doesn’t show on the MDE app for me either. And I booked a while back for 3/4 (when the 2018 dates first released). But, like your reservation, it does show online. Is this an issue for everyone?

Now that you mention it, it doesn’t show on the MDE app for me either. And I booked a while back for 3/4 (when the 2018 dates first released). But, like your reservation, it does show online. Is this an issue for everyone?

I also have EMM booked for 2/20, but I do see it listed on my MDE app as well as online.

I have MDE on both an iPhone and an Android. It doesn’t show up on the iPhone but does on the Android. It is funny you would post this because I was looking at MDE on the iPhone last night and freaked myself out for a bit when EMM didn’t show up. Wondered if in a moment of insanity and frugality I had cancelled it and forgot. I agree though I think it is just MDE being quirky.

So now that we can see a full six months of 2018, it's interesting to take a look at the trend. Jan-June 2017 had 15 EMM dates. Jan-June 2018 has 30 dates.

EMMs will be starting again in just a few days, after a two month break (Nov-December).

As a reminder, I'm keeping post #2 (EMM Dates) updated regularly.

Happy planning everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts