The 999'th Haunt stole my bra Completed 7-20, Final thoughts added 8-20

I love your magical shots in Mexico, so cool. There wasn’t a pp around when we were there!

What a beautiful day in Epcot.

Just joining in! We are planning a Christmas trip in a couple of years, so love to hear about that time of year! Looks like you had great weather, and fun stops along the way!

I'm not usually a fan of tamales, but yours looked good.

As did the margarita

epcot_wsmex_20171201_406798564282-jpg.291366

Not sure why we thought we had to bend over LOL.

Maybe someone said "Duck!"

img_20171201_133950867_hdr-jpg.291373

I would like to say this did not disappoint but I would be lying.

Bummer, but at least it was free!

OMG! That is crazy about the kid downing the pill on the ground. Don't know what is worse- ingesting an unknown substance or that IT WAS ON THE GROUND!

Good call cancelling your dinner and instead sampling food & drinks around the world. YUM!

:thumbsup2

Happy New Years

Happy New Years!

Not sure why we thought we had to bend over LOL.

:rotfl:

We then found a PP doing magic shots in the area that Donald usually meets at. We also got a video magic shot but I'm unable to get it uploaded into youtube to post here.

Ooo I like that magic shot a lot!

I would like to say this did not disappoint but I would be lying. I think it was just too hot, I did enjoy the non descript soft serve ice cream as it was cold. But I didn’t finish the pretzel.

Aw that's disappointing. I ended up skipping it because I thought it would be too filling, but it sounded good.

Great photo with Mexican Donald!
Thanks

I love your magical shots in Mexico, so cool. There wasn’t a pp around when we were there!

What a beautiful day in Epcot.
It was so pretty

Just joining in! We are planning a Christmas trip in a couple of years, so love to hear about that time of year! Looks like you had great weather, and fun stops along the way!
:welcome: we experience most of the Christmas offerings so you'll get to hear all about it.

Maybe someone said "Duck!"
:rotfl2:

OMG! That is crazy about the kid downing the pill on the ground. Don't know what is worse- ingesting an unknown substance or that IT WAS ON THE GROUND!
I know right :crazy2:

Happy New Years!
Happy NY to you

Ooo I like that magic shot a lot!
Thanks

Love the pictures in Mexico! I really have got to try La Cava.. That tequila flight looks so good!!

Cute PP Pics in Germany! I have ones in that same spot with my Husband and I feel like it's a pretty underrated spot.

That little boy!!!!!!!!!! :scared:o_O I would have freaked too!!

Hi Glenda! Thanks for the bat signal to get me over here. I've been so crazy lately I haven't been able to look for anyones reports.

Looks like a great start to your trip. Especially loving all the free flowing booze. Shocking I know :-) And all your photopass pics are great! I think Mark and Jason would get along very well :P

Can't wait to hear more and figure out what your title means! I can only fathom what a ghost did to your bra

Love the pictures in Mexico! I really have got to try La Cava.. That tequila flight looks so good!!
It's great a must try.

Cute PP Pics in Germany! I have ones in that same spot with my Husband and I feel like it's a pretty underrated spot.
Thanks. I've never seen a pp here before. The Germany pavilion holds a place in both of our hearts since we had a great time there on our honeymoon in 1991, that was before the restaurant was a buffet.

That little boy!!!!!!!!!! :scared:o_O I would have freaked too!!
I know yuck right.

Joining in late, but I'm following along!
:welcome: glad to have you here. I can only hope my TR is as half as funny as yours. I probably shouldn't but I am envious of your living in Germany. Loved it when we visited in 2013.

Hi Glenda! Thanks for the bat signal to get me over here. I've been so crazy lately I haven't been able to look for anyones reports.
Kari :welcome: .

Looks like a great start to your trip. Especially loving all the free flowing booze. Shocking I know :-) And all your photopass pics are great! I think Mark and Jason would get along very well :P
Funny you say that, when I read your last report I thought the same thing.

Can't wait to hear more and figure out what your title means! I can only fathom what a ghost did to your bra
Well those hitchhiking ghosts can be unpredictable.

Super Day-Super Moon Fri Dec 1’st
part 4
lil balls and a recipe for snow angels
After our visit to Japan we played around Morocco for awhile and stopped for the odd PP there.
EPCOT_WSMORICON_20171201_406804394514.jpg

IMG_20171201_153909287.jpg

IMG_20171201_154119990.jpg

We then stopped at the Tarabaki Holiday Kitchen for Grilled Lamb Kefta and Grapes with Julienne of Euro Cucumber, Red Pepper, Pickled Pearl Onions, Harissa and Cilantro Dressing – $7.00. This was excellent and paired well with my Dunkel. The only complaint is how small the 3 Lamb meatballs were for $7. ( I had to laugh when looking at my notes and this is what I wrote “Lamb Cafta good but horrible value for only 3 lil balls)”

IMG_20171201_153542981_HDR.jpg
This picture just doesn't really show how tiny those balls were.

We walked through France and caught part of the story teller here. We didn’t stand to watch too long since it was so hot.
IMG_20171201_154655798.jpg

EPCOT_WRLDSHW2_20171201_406804190494.jpg

We stopped on the bridge at IG and got another great PP photographer who posed us so many different ways. We had a lot of fun with her but I forgot to write down her name unfortunately. It was difficult choosing just 2 pictures from this pp we had 9 great ones to choose from.

EPCOT_ECROVE3_20171201_406805767940.jpg

EPCOT_ECROVE3_20171201_406805767928.jpg

She told us to stop at the PP photographer on the other side of the bridge and tell him we lost our directions on how to make a snow angel.

Once over to the other PP photographer we told him that we lost our direction on how to make a snow angel. He blushed a little and wasn’t sure about telling us the answer. He hesitantly told us that to make a snow angel you have to kill a snow man first.:littleangel: :lmao: Oh poor Olaf.
EPCOT_IGFRLOWBRIDGEICON_20171201_406804627904.jpg

We went to the boat dock and waited about 15 mins in the heat for a boat to DHS. :boat: Thank goodness our part of the line was right underneath a fan. AHHH that feels good.

We took our 25 min boat ride to DHS. Gotta say I felt sorry for the huge line of folks waiting for a boat to leave. No way all those people would fit in the next 2 boats maybe a 3’rd boat would be enough. We took a few pictures in front and then took the tram out to the car to change shirts since the sun was getting ready to set soon and the temps were going to drop.

Follow us into DHS for the rest of the evening.

Last edited:
Well, hello there fellow rad tech! You’re trip report has been very entertaining and really, you guys look like you’re having a blast!! You’re both so photogenic. Going to WDW for the Christmas holidays has now officially made it on my bucket list. It just looks so fun and festive. Looking forward to more updates. :thumbsup2

Well, hello there fellow rad tech! You’re trip report has been very entertaining and really, you guys look like you’re having a blast!! You’re both so photogenic. Going to WDW for the Christmas holidays has now officially made it on my bucket list. It just looks so fun and festive. Looking forward to more updates. :thumbsup2
party:Hello and welcome to the party. We did have a blast. Thank you for the compliments. What city do you work in?

That is too bad that you were dissatisfied with the small Moroccan balls. It sounds like an interesting option, but the meals at Tangierine Café offer a much better value.

You had some great interactions with Photopass photographers that day.

::yes::

Those photos on the IG bridge! :lovestruc They came out so nice! I can only imagine what the others look like as well!

I love taking the Friendship boats, but man is the ride LONG! Definitely need to have some time if you want to travel that way.

Once over to the other PP photographer we told him that we lost our direction on how to make a snow angel. He blushed a little and wasn’t sure about telling us the answer. He hesitantly told us that to make a snow angel you have to kill a snow man first.:littleangel: :lmao: Oh poor Olaf.
HAHAHAHA!

We stopped on the bridge at IG and got another great PP photographer who posed us so many different ways. We had a lot of fun with her but I forgot to write down her name unfortunately. It was difficult choosing just 2 pictures from this pp we had 9 great ones to choose from.
I love all the great photos you guys got! Don't feel like you need to limit it to just 2 for the sake of the TR!

party:Hello and welcome to the party. We did have a blast. Thank you for the compliments. What city do you work in?

I work CT in Cleveland at a Level One trauma Hospital, so I completely agree with you about motorcycles. Even for those cyclists who aren’t reckless on the roads and drive responsibly still have no protection from the other bad drivers out there. It’s horrible. I’ve vowed to never get on the back of a motorcycle again. Or ATVs, for that matter. Too much devastation. :crutches:
On a lighter note, I’ll be heading down to WDW at the end of the month and looking forward to checking out some of the newly added stuff since my last visit in Oct ‘16. I’ve never been to Florida in January, I’ve always visited in the fall, so this should be interesting. Looking forward to reading more about your trip!! popcorn::

I love taking the Friendship boats, but man is the ride LONG! Definitely need to have some time if you want to travel that way.
You are right it is long.

I love all the great photos you guys got! Don't feel like you need to limit it to just 2 for the sake of the TR!
Awe thanks I had been thinking that maybe I was posting to many personal pics instead of pics of our surroundings.

Even for those cyclists who aren’t reckless on the roads and drive responsibly still have no protection from the other bad drivers out there
I hear ya.

I’ll be heading down to WDW at the end of the month and looking forward to checking out some of the newly added stuff since my last visit in Oct ‘16.
Yay an upcoming trip. :yay: Will you be staying on property?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!