The ABCs of An EPIC Girls' Trip! May, 2019-Q is for: Quietly Sending this Trip Report off Into an Internet Sunset (8/25)

I’m not going to attempt replies on a phone (a new tinky, tiny one- yes, there’s a story.... sighhhh), but perhaps tomorrow will afford some time to spend here on the DIS. :)

Meanwhile, suffice to say that the Readers Digest version is that it was an amazing, fun-filled, pixie-dusted trip with loads of surprises. :)

Definitely thinking of your sweet girl and sending thoughts and prayers her way. Hang in there, as you know being a mama of teens/young adults is not an easy job. Enjoy your time away, you deserve it!

Thanks, Susan! :) It's certainly not, and it intruded on vacation a fair bit, but we mamas will do most anything to take care of our "little ones"!

I enjoyed this trip so, so much. There were loads of fantastic surprises and wonderful moments along the way.... and I'll start to share them as soon as I can get some order to the photos I ended up with.

Looking forward to the pictures!

There aren't quite as many as I'd hoped, but that's a story in an of itself. :rolleyes:

Travel safe today!!!! :) and try to sneak in a few Zzzzzzs while you fly!

See you TOMORROW!
Jackie!!!! It was such an awesome pleasure meeting you. I adored our time together, but most especially at Ale and Compass where I could get to know you on a more personal level. :) Congrats again! I'm super looking forward to sharing the trip with everyone, but it'll be especially nice to hear the different perspectives from the ladies I got to spend some time with!

Have a wonderful time! Hopefully you get to forget about the family issues - and hopefully they will be gone soon! Thinking of your youngest!

Thank you, Magdalene! Sadly, there were points along the way that those issues intruded to some degree or another, but it was a long enough trip that the good times were more than enough to make up for that lost time. Hope you are well, Friend!

Vacation Face looks great on you! Enjoy your time at WDW!
Thanks, Glenn! There were a few points on the trip that the vacation smile turned to... concern, sadness, frustration and really?!, but overall it was very wonderful! Hoping to start sharing very soon!

That is awesome lol. I guess you had to do some shopping on that trip lol

I believe on this trip, I only forgot my little white ballcap which was fine. I had a bigger, better hat I used instead. :) Soooo much better than forgetting underwear!

You HAVE to do this, or else you get full before you even get near the places you had wanted to try...well at least that always happens to me if I try without a list.

Truth! I ate my weight in F&G Kiosk food, but whoa!! I think I gained 10 pounds... no lie. And a lot of what I tried was really delicious!

I don't see any bags at all!!

OY, I started out this vacation so tired and so needing one. I think my whole face was a bag.

I hope you're enjoying it!
I wish I could be there to hang out with all the lovely ladies of the DISboards. And pkondz and Doc. But they're not as pretty. :rotfl2:

I had a blast!! I will admit, as with every trip there was some drama, but in general the good times were certainly epic enough to overshadow any crappy parts. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter