The ABCs of An EPIC Girls' Trip! May, 2019-Q is for: Quietly Sending this Trip Report off Into an Internet Sunset (8/25)

EPCOT adds scents, both savory and sweet, into the mix.
They do? I didn't know that. I guess if it works at a movie theater (pumping the smell of buttered popcorn outside) it would work there too.
I was able to get to EPCOT on 4 occasions in my short 6 days,
Not bad.
So, when you see the vast quantities of food being consumed, remember, this was done over several visits and shared with 2 other people!
I'm glad you said that. I know how much Elle and I ate and... it doesn't come close to comparing.
I’m an oinker, but not quite as oinkerish as it may seem at face value.
:laughing:
I still act like a 5-year old sometimes and think it’s fun to add the little stickers as I go.
I did the same thing... Well, not this time, but the previous visit for F&W.
I also know that it’s a fairly effective marketing strategy by Disney to get you to buy more stuff. I wonder how many millions of dollars were separated from wallets of unsuspecting parents by having their kiddos traipse to the very back of gift shops to work on their Duffy Bear Kidcot Masks...??
::yes::

Thanks for all the reviews. You had some of the items that were on my list (if my tummy had been bigger... or more visits had been had).
I really wanted that pretzel bun from Germany, but... ah well.

I just wish it's face could have been more in focus. No amount of LR is gonna help that.
I didn't think it was out of focus? I liked the contrast between the baby's face and mom's arm.
I can step over them.
That is how one gets to the top, isn't it?
Don't get me wrong... still a wonderful place to relax on the Boardwalk and I will find myself there again, for sure! But! I wish they'd kept closer to the original theming!
Got it. And... get it.
Yes, the need for a phone, which dies. So you need a battery pack to go with it. And other stuff. And now we're at needing a bag. I hate bag check. Follow my train of thought, if you dare. ;)
I'm more of a caboose than a train follower. I just tag along, bringing up the rear. Don't mind me.
If you like quirky, Burton-esque, you'd love this one.
I do. So I would, probably. :)

I'm glad you said that. I know how much Elle and I ate and... it doesn't come close to comparing.

It just puts it into perspective!! I obviously couldn't eat like 12 dishes on my own in one afternoon! Not without throwing a lot out. (Which I have done.)

I did the same thing... Well, not this time, but the previous visit for F&W.

It takes Disney Dork to a whole new level.

::yes::

Thanks for all the reviews. You had some of the items that were on my list (if my tummy had been bigger... or more visits had been had).
I really wanted that pretzel bun from Germany, but... ah well.

And you had some that I wanted. Even though you gave it a crappy review, I had wanted to try the corn. Maybe another trip next Spring..??

I didn't think it was out of focus? I liked the contrast between the baby's face and mom's arm.

I actually have an idea.... Will PM you.

It just puts it into perspective!! I obviously couldn't eat like 12 dishes on my own in one afternoon! Not without throwing a lot out. (Which I have done.)
But even doing that... that was a pretty big volume of food.
It takes Disney Dork to a whole new level.
But that's what Disney allows. The freedom and joy of just having fun and being a kid again.
And you had some that I wanted. Even though you gave it a crappy review, I had wanted to try the corn. Maybe another trip next Spring..??
I wouldn't. Even if it had been hot... it just... sucked.
I actually have an idea.... Will PM you.
Okay. :)
That was you can have gas and no one would know. Smart.
;)
Let me know when (not if) you watch it.
:laughing: okay

I'm jealous of all of the things you got to try from F&G. I am definitely making a point of trying more next year!
There are far too many to try them all, and I really didn't have anything BAD, like the escargot croissant at France during F&W, so give it a go and eat lots. :) It's a fun way to spend an afternoon!

There are far too many to try them all, and I really didn't have anything BAD, like the escargot croissant at France during F&W, so give it a go and eat lots. :) It's a fun way to spend an afternoon!

Yeah I don't think I can do the escargot item! The pictures alone turn my stomach! haha

I had a "Welcome Letter" in my inbox. Best part? An $8/hour increase over my current pay. I am commited to 1 day/week there and start August 27th. It's working as an RN in the "Short Stay" Dept. where minor procedures are done. I'll admit patients, see them through their short recoveries, do infusions of antibiotics, work in the Cath Lab, learn how to do IV sedation (super excited about that!), and maybe learn to place PICC lines.

Yessss, love that raise! Sounds like an exciting job with some cool new nursey skills!

I chose Irish, and right there in front of a carful of folks, I got my first Happy Birthday song in Irish from the most precious of sources.

That is just the sweetest thing!

At O’hana the Ukulele Guy lead a restaurant-wide Happy Birthday for Jackie and me in Hawaiian. That, Folks, was pretty super cool!

Why don't I remember this?? So fun!

I didn’t order a pretzel.

Whaaat, in the one approved place that adults can order pretzels?!

IMG_0167-L.jpg

What is this beauty? some sort of fancy deviled egg?

I thoroughly enjoyed their set too, nursing my drink slowly (money doesn’t grow on trees) and nibbling at the deviled eggs just taking the scene in

Oh here's my answer!

This is one of the coolest cake presentations I've seen!

Aww love this photo, so cute!

So, when you see the vast quantities of food being consumed, remember, this was done over several visits and shared with 2 other people!

Uh huh, suuuure, likely story!

Lobster Tail with Meyer Lemon Emulsion and Grilled Lemon (GF) – $8.00
Tiny for the price but quite delicious.

It was small, but so delicious! An excellent use of a snack credit.

And there it is! The surprise outlyer. Who'd have ever thought this simple dish would have won me over?! The pretzel was so soft and fresh and it was salty, but not too much so! The cheese was still warm as well and maybe it was because I was hungrier when I tried it? I just know it stole my heart as winner of the Eats.

I am very surprised at the winner!

So, when you see the vast quantities of food being consumed, remember, this was done over several visits and shared with 2 other people! I’m an oinker, but not quite as oinkerish as it may seem at face value.

Thank goodness! When I first scrolled through the photos, I was thinking...how did she eat all that?? :rotfl:

I still act like a 5-year old sometimes and think it’s fun to add the little stickers as I go.

The completist in me would have to do it.

I wonder how many millions of dollars were separated from wallets of unsuspecting parents by having their kiddos traipse to the very back of gift shops to work on their Duffy Bear Kidcot Masks...??

:rolleyes1

Toasted Pretzel Bread topped with Black Forest Ham and Melted Gruyère Cheese- $5.25

Took me this long to find something I would actually order! :rotfl2:

And there it is! The surprise outlyer. Who'd have ever thought this simple dish would have won me over?! The pretzel was so soft and fresh and it was salty, but not too much so! The cheese was still warm as well and maybe it was because I was hungrier when I tried it? I just know it stole my heart as winner of the Eats.

One point for the "simple pleasures". Pretzel bread does make everything better.

While I DO have a new TR up (link a few posts below this), this one’s not dead yet.

I'm not dead yet...

I'm getting better...

I feel happy...

Yessss, love that raise! Sounds like an exciting job with some cool new nursey skills!

I know, right?! I was dumbfounded when I saw it in my acceptance letter. We had not discussed pay at all during the interview, so had no idea even ballpark leaving. Ka-ching!

That is just the sweetest thing!

It was just precious! Almost as precious as the photo I have on the monorail with this princess:

Why don't I remember this?? So fun!

Too many Lapus??

Whaaat, in the one approved place that adults can order pretzels?!

Fail!! LOL!!

What is this beauty? some sort of fancy deviled egg?

Yes, it's their signature deviled egg with a bit of candied bacon underneath. So nom nom!!

This is one of the coolest cake presentations I've seen!

It was really fun! And I forgot to mention.... that dipping stuff beside it? The pink goo? That was bubblegum flavored. I didn't care for it as it was over-the-top cloying, but interesting to say the least.

Aww love this photo, so cute!

:blush:
It was small, but so delicious! An excellent use of a snack credit.

I can totally see that! Nicely done!

I am very surprised at the winner!

I was too! I got this on the EPIC Girls Crawl towards the end and was pretty hungry so it might have been because of that.

Thank goodness! When I first scrolled through the photos, I was thinking...how did she eat all that?? :rotfl:

Yeah, with a lot of help!
The completist in me would have to do it.

That's the 2nd time you've used that term and I am in love with it. Give me a list... ? I'm down! You know those ABC Scavenger Hunts I do for myself...? I have literally spent all day in a park doing those. And yes, I have another one already made up for this trip!

Can I be in the Completist Club too?

Took me this long to find something I would actually order! :rotfl2:

LOL!!! See? I aim to please everyone.

One point for the "simple pleasures". Pretzel bread does make everything better.

It does, doesn't it?

I'm not dead yet...

I'm getting better...

I feel happy...
Walk towards the Light....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!