The ABC's of Sauntering Through WDW- J is for: Just Like That, It's Judiciously Ended! (4/23)

Have a great trip! Jealous (since we currently have snow, ugh!) but I will be able to be patient until I can go next year!

I sure hope to, Donna! :D Snow? Already?! UGH! And yes, look at it this way, with a year to plan, it's bound to be an epic trip for you! (More time to save too!)

I hear there are live characters on the PoTC Ride. I'm not sure if that's only DLR or at WDW too, so enlighten me, Dear Readers before you pop your popcorn and get settled in.

Yup there's a sort of side narrative with live actors, kinda cool, but not life-changing.

Now, something I was saving for a surprise, but my bubble's about to burst and I just can't not let the cat out of bag anymore. A certain DISser (I'm talking to you @MeghanEmily ) inspired me to spend hundreds, HUNDREDS of $$, to go frolic with the dolphins. I have never once gone off-property, but can hardly contain my flabby body on this one! Boy howdy! And honestly, I'm not even sure if I'm more happy about kissing a wet nose or floating on a lazy river for hours. Life is... hard right now, and this relaxing (I HOPE!) diversion may be just what the doctor ordered.

How fun! Definitely a TreatYoself moment!

I will be on the DIS off and on until I head to Disney :) But in case I'm scarce or am not able to, Adieu.

Have a wonderful trip!!! Can't wait to see all the things you do upon your return!! :)

Well, it IS Trick or Treat. Can't I be naughty just this once?

I want to be there if you're going to be! :laughing:

Wait!!! You would leave dirty dishes for me to come home to? Say it isn't so! (And you're accusing ME of not being nice?)

Oh, didn't anyone tell you? Just ask the people I've met. They'll all confirm that I'm a jerk.

I'll make sure to bring you all the action!

Thanks!

Thanks, PK! Loads of wonderful coming right up!

Can't wait!

Countdown Photo of the Day:

Darned weeds are getting out of control.

Well, the time has come. Time to get this show on the road. And then take to the skies. Gonna float me some rivers and lagoons; make tracks on trains; and then explore outer space. Believe me; I will do it! All in the next couple of weeks. I'm nice, so I'll even take you along with me.

YES!!! I've been waiting on the DIS

Kind of. (um, not the nice part, the take you along part.)

In the meantime, if you want to kick up that Lazy Boy recliner foot rest in Steppe's living room of thrills, by all means, make yourselves comfy; the fridge is full of virtual beer

please put the lid down when your "done", and make sure the dishes are done before I get back on the 6th.

Now, something I was saving for a surprise, but my bubble's about to burst and I just can't not let the cat out of bag anymore. A certain DISser (I'm talking to you @MeghanEmily ) inspired me to spend hundreds, HUNDREDS of $$, to go frolic with the dolphins. I have never once gone off-property, but can hardly contain my flabby body on this one! Boy howdy! And honestly, I'm not even sure if I'm more happy about kissing a wet nose or floating on a lazy river for hours. Life is... hard right now, and this relaxing (I HOPE!) diversion may be just what the doctor ordered.

My youngest daughter flew back from Guam today and it was joyous to see her. At 16, she flew all the way, navigating 2 plane changes/layovers all by herself! She loved her summer there, but I am getting off track.

Be kind, find peace, and have another beer.

Well, the time has come. Time to get this show on the road. And then take to the skies. Gonna float me some rivers and lagoons; make tracks on trains; and then explore outer space. Believe me; I will do it! All in the next couple of weeks. I'm nice, so I'll even take you along with me.

YES!! I've been waiting for years on the DIS for an offer like this!

Kind of. (um, not the nice part, the take you along part.)

Oh. Well...never mind.

In the meantime, if you want to kick up that Lazy Boy recliner foot rest in Steppe's living room of thrills, by all means, make yourselves comfy; the fridge is full of virtual beer

Now we're talking. This is a worthy consolation prize.

please put the lid down when your "done", and make sure the dishes are done before I get back on the 6th.

Oh...losing its appeal.

Wow, cool! I hope it's an awesome experience!

My youngest daughter flew back from Guam today and it was joyous to see her. At 16, she flew all the way, navigating 2 plane changes/layovers all by herself! She loved her summer there, but I am getting off track.

Excellent! I'm glad you got to see her before you left.

(burp) Way ahead of you.

Have fun storming the castle!

YES!! I've been waiting for years on the DIS for an offer like this!

I aim to please. :)

Oh. Well...never mind.

Oh you guys... I wasn't saying I wasn't nice. I mean I left beer for you! What else do you want?!

Now we're talking. This is a worthy consolation prize.

See?

(burp) Way ahead of you.

Have fun storming the castle!

I will, Mark! Thanks!

You're already on your vacation, so I'm a little late in saying this but who cares? I hope you have a great trip!!! Have fun swimming with the dolphins, possibly trick or treating, and seeking out that elusive Headless Horseman shot!

You're already on your vacation, so I'm a little late in saying this but who cares? I hope you have a great trip!!! Have fun swimming with the dolphins, possibly trick or treating, and seeking out that elusive Headless Horseman shot!

It’s never too late! :) And I won’t be in Disney for a bit anyways.

Thanks for the send off, Alicia!

Wow! I was so far behind. 10 days and four pages. OK, now I get the size matters reference. I really was behind.

I understand the "gettin' behind" bit. I am in a deep, deep hole right now.

And now you're on vacation!

And... Fran is not well? I will get to your thread tomorrow. Promise!

It's not that she's not well, but as my thread unfolds you'll see that things aren't quite right. We think that it has to do with a new medication, she started a few months ago.

Alright, that's all I can muster. I'm officially an old fart and am headed to bed at 9:00. Pathetic. :sad2:

That's not pathetic. Fran says that I am brain dead after 9PM.

Kale is great!

:crazy2: :sick: where is the puke emoji

I hear there are live characters on the PoTC Ride. I'm not sure if that's only DLR or at WDW too, so enlighten me, Dear Readers before you pop your popcorn and get settled in.

I think I gave you that information in my last update.

Remember that whole Ramada Inn debaucle?!

::yes::

I'll have a glass of wine, thank you very much!

So I saw this quote about sauntering and thought I would share - It's from John Muir, speaking of the Muir Woods down by San Francisco, I believe. He was speaking of the origins of the word "Sauntering" which started with the trecks in the Holy Land back in the bible days:
"And so they became known as sainte-terre-ers or saunterers. Now these mountains are our Holy Land, and we ought to saunter through them reverently, not 'hike' through them." - John Muir

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!