The adventures of Tiggerdad (A collection of camping locations, mishaps, reviews, alterations, food, and whatever else I can find)

• Stratman50th

Mouseketeer
    Had a great time reading this! I really enjoy other peoples stories about their rigs, places they've been, restaurants and family.
    Thanks for posting!

• tiggerdad

I don't always get distracted but whe...SQUIRREL!
    Being from MS, I'm an avid outdoorsman and hunter. On my property I have several stands. My "wet weather" stand is this one:

20200229_103954.jpg

I put a few "ease of access" options on it. Mainly for my dad making it easier for him to hunt.
    20200229_104034.jpg

CANNOT STAND how the Dis makes all vertical pictures twisted...Ed you might need to upload that dog gif.

Anyway, I noticed back during hunting season I kept fondling fresh leaves and vines in the stand. I thought I was just tracking them in. Well, it's been about a month since end of season, but I feed the deer and other wildlife all year. Today I was filling up my feed troughs when I heard a racket in my stand. 2 squirrels ran out of it and up a tree.

Opened the door and found this.
    20200229_104102.jpg

One of my "boys" has moved in.

20200229_104119.jpg

On the left is a pile of pine comb shavings. Apparently the "dining room".

Oh well. Its theirs until november anyway.

tiggerdad

I don't always get distracted but whe...SQUIRREL!
    Well, today is March 1st. Around the Tiggerdad household this means one thing:

Official beginning to camping season! At least, maintenance wise anyway. My Jayco came with lifetime warranty, for this however I need to have it serviced each year. I've been without rain for 4 days, so I could move her to the house to unload my stuff.

I park it behind my house out by the lake. It cant be seen from the road so folks don't know when I'm camping.
    20200301_114747.jpg

20200301_115516.jpg

Got everything out and leaving it open today. Have a nice breeze and she needs to air out.
    15830934252221032331804671660465.jpg

That drive behind it is a road I built through the woods leading back to the lake and where I park my trailers. I gotta get some gravel on it, but rainy season kicked in before I could get it done in the fall.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
    Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.