The adventures of Tiggerdad (A collection of camping locations, mishaps, reviews, alterations, food, and whatever else I can find)

Had a great time reading this! I really enjoy other peoples stories about their rigs, places they've been, restaurants and family.
Thanks for posting!

Not like it hasn't been done.

I found this under the "Seen somewhere in Mississippi" banner.

rv-houseboat.jpg

And in case Kris or Joe want to join you...
maxresdefault.jpg

j

Last edited:
Being from MS, I'm an avid outdoorsman and hunter. On my property I have several stands. My "wet weather" stand is this one:

20200229_103954.jpg

I put a few "ease of access" options on it. Mainly for my dad making it easier for him to hunt.
20200229_104034.jpg

CANNOT STAND how the Dis makes all vertical pictures twisted...Ed you might need to upload that dog gif.

Anyway, I noticed back during hunting season I kept fondling fresh leaves and vines in the stand. I thought I was just tracking them in. Well, it's been about a month since end of season, but I feed the deer and other wildlife all year. Today I was filling up my feed troughs when I heard a racket in my stand. 2 squirrels ran out of it and up a tree.

Opened the door and found this.
20200229_104102.jpg

One of my "boys" has moved in.

20200229_104119.jpg

On the left is a pile of pine comb shavings. Apparently the "dining room".

Oh well. Its theirs until november anyway.

Well, today is March 1st. Around the Tiggerdad household this means one thing:

Official beginning to camping season! At least, maintenance wise anyway. My Jayco came with lifetime warranty, for this however I need to have it serviced each year. I've been without rain for 4 days, so I could move her to the house to unload my stuff.

I park it behind my house out by the lake. It cant be seen from the road so folks don't know when I'm camping.
20200301_114747.jpg

20200301_115516.jpg

Got everything out and leaving it open today. Have a nice breeze and she needs to air out.
15830934252221032331804671660465.jpg

That drive behind it is a road I built through the woods leading back to the lake and where I park my trailers. I gotta get some gravel on it, but rainy season kicked in before I could get it done in the fall.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!