The Amazing Adventures of Flat Ben and Friends: WDW, US, DCL, Mexico & More!

P1120814.jpg

P1120813.jpg

This is a pie that Ben and I made from an actual pie pumpkin. This is the first time we tried this recipe, and it didn't call for any sugar, which was a mistake. The pie was ok, but not fantastic.

Hope everyone had a great day!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Next year, Ben and his pilgrim hat should come up to Canada for an early Thanksgiving.

That is hilarious!!!!!
I hope to go through my pictures this week and find my Ben ones and get them sent to you. Sadly Claire was excited at first, but then when it came to taking him out she became embarrassed. :rotfl2: She kept telling me to be sure she was NOT in the picture with him. My niece was a little more helpful at times though.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Next year, Ben and his pilgrim hat should come up to Canada for an early Thanksgiving.

You can never have too many Thanksgivings!!!

That is hilarious!!!!!
I hope to go through my pictures this week and find my Ben ones and get them sent to you. Sadly Claire was excited at first, but then when it came to taking him out she became embarrassed. :rotfl2: She kept telling me to be sure she was NOT in the picture with him. My niece was a little more helpful at times though.

Sorry it didn't turn out to be more fun for Claire. I look forward to seeing the pictures when you get a chance.

:goodvibes

Feel Free to Treat Me Like A Prince!

FB waiting for Cinderella at the Royal Table. Sporting a new shirt for the occasion (Anjie personalized chaoscent's design) - Feel Free to Treat Me Like a Prince. :)

SirFlatBen.jpg

No sword for FB. Has to settle with sharing the girls' wands.

Wand.jpg

Ariel had a nice conversation with FB and then posed for a photo. She says she's met him before. LOL

Ariel.jpg

Jasmine. Interesting positioning...

Jasmine-1.jpg

Now off to see Merida. She liked FBs shirt and said every boy needs to be treated like a Prince then danced and posed with FB. Unfortunately the dance shot didn't come out. Maybe the PP photographer got it!

Brave1.jpg

Brave2.jpg

Now this is more like it...Weapons!!

Weapons.jpg

No trip to MK is complete without a ride on Dumbo.

Dumbo.jpg

Sporting the Great Goofini's helmet.

Goofini.jpg

Strapped in and ready to ride the carousel.

carousel-1.jpg

It's a small world after all. It's a small world after all. It's a small, small world!

SmallWorld.jpg

Playing the pipe organ at Haunted Mansion.

Haunted.jpg

Waiting to ride Big Thunder Mountain Railroad! This just may be FBs favorite ride.

BTM1.jpg

BTM2.jpg

In the tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki, tiki room.

Tiki.jpg

Swiss Family Robinson but FB in a vase. At least he has a great view.

SwissFamily.jpg

FB catches a ride with the Jungle Cruise skipper.

JungleDriver.jpg

Ready to cruise again.

JungleCruise.jpg

Oh, please don't make me go on the Stitch ride. Please!! Sorry, FB.

Stitch.jpg

Stuck on the People Mover inside Space Mountain for about 15 minutes. FUN!

Girls.jpg

Redneck photo of FB on Space Mountain.

Space.jpg

Taking a break walking by hitching a ride.

Horse.jpg

Splash Mountain was finally running after three days of trying. Only to get stuck on the way to the laughing place.

Splash.jpg

A bit blurry but a quick ride on the Astro Orbiter.

Astro.jpg

All Star Movies

Slumming it with some critters at All Star Movies

Critters.jpg

Making friends with Flat Duffy and Flat Agent P!

Duffy.jpg

Wearing the Sorcerer's hat.

Hat.jpg

Toy Story- A buggy ride.

RC.jpg

Dalmations- A television star.

RC.jpg

Mighty Ducks- What a Goofy Goalie!

GoofyGoalie.jpg

Now that's a big ice cream sandwich!

Dessert.jpg

Heading home on the Magical Depress. :(

MagicalDepress.jpg

THE END!!!

"Thanks for letting me hang out with you and the girls!!! It was a fantastic trip, AnjieNet!"- Flat Ben

Love these three things:
  • FB is meeting cast members he has met before (thank goodness he has a new t-shirt or they'd think he never changes his clothes.)
  • The space mountain red neck ride photo. Afterall what good is a trip report without a red neck ride photo.
  • And it makes me happy that FB has found some flat friends.

:thumbsup2 Another great vacation for FB.

Bravo AnjieNet, BRAVO!! Nicely done! :banana: :banana: :banana:

~NM

ITA!!! AnjieNet really showed Flat Ben a great time!!! Loved all the pictures.

Love these three things:
  • FB is meeting cast members he has met before (thank goodness he has a new t-shirt or they'd think he never changes his clothes.)
  • The space mountain red neck ride photo. Afterall what good is a trip report without a red neck ride photo.
  • And it makes me happy that FB has found some flat friends.

:thumbsup2 Another great vacation for FB.

I find it hilarious that characters are recognizing FB from previous trips.

I never really thought about a change of clothes, and how that would reflect on his mama, so I'm glad that he has "different" shirts on the trips.

Unfortunately, character meet & greets are not usually on our schedule and I don't see any Princess breakfasts in the castle, so real Ben probably won't meet any of those characters.

:sad2:

Flat Ben had a trip with my cousin Jen and her family in mid-November. They got a few great pictures, but kept forgetting to bring him along.

disney2012007.jpg

disney2012318.jpg

disney2012319.jpg

disney2012434.jpg

disney2012435.jpg

I love the way she used the perspective and sized FB in these pictures!

I love the way she used the perspective and sized FB in these pictures!

The perspective was perfect. Love how equal everyone is in size.

It made me laugh, and so I told my husband about it. He just rolled his eyes. I don't think he is as in to the FB trip report as I am!

The perspective was perfect. Love how equal everyone is in size.

It made me laugh, and so I told my husband about it. He just rolled his eyes. I don't think he is as in to the FB trip report as I am!

I loved the way Jen set up the shots!

Sorry that your DH is not quite as amused about this as you and I are. Maybe he will feel differently if FB accompanies you on a future trip. I'm sure the teen would not be mortified!

Ben was invited to accompany my favorite CM TeenaS and her husband Bob on their cruise on the Fantasty this past week. Joining them were Teena and Bob's good friends Fred and Lois. As a bonus, frequent poster to the BC/YC FAQ board, Katesdad, and his wife were on the same cruise and were able to arrange seating together at the nightly dinners.

All Aboard!

allaboard.jpg

BenKT.jpg

tree.jpg

Navigator.jpg

Come, Sailaway!

sailaway1.jpg

sailaway2.jpg

sailaway3.jpg

sailawy4.jpg

sailaway5.jpg

In the Cabin:

bed.jpg

balcony.jpg

grapejuice.jpg

I'm sure they are toasting with grape juice!

Dinner:

waiter.jpg

Frenchcuisine.jpg

Shrimp.jpg

MickeyBar.jpg

Castaway Cay:

CastawayCay.jpg

I loved the way Jen set up the shots!

Sorry that your DH is not quite as amused about this as you and I are. Maybe he will feel differently if FB accompanies you on a future trip. I'm sure the teen would not be mortified!

I think FB would be a good addition for a future trip with our family (whenever that might be). Just to be sure it wouldn't be too much trouble, maybe I should ask my teen if he would like to take FB to school one day as practice. :rotfl2:

Love the cruise pics. Totally jealous that FB got to enjoy drinks and meals with Teena while sailing across the seas.

It has been awhile since I have had a chance to update you all on Flat Ben's escapades at Disney. In the next couple of posts, I will share the pictures from jenseib's trip, before FB ungratefully ding-dong-ditched her family while at Disney!

Hopefully I'll get a chance to post the pictures from StephH's family by the end of the week.

Animal Kingdom Lodge:

fb1.jpg

fb2.jpg

fb3.jpg

fb5.jpg

MNSSHP
One picture to show he was there, then everyone was having too much fun...

fb4.jpg

After the party, everyone was exhausted!

fb8.jpg

fb7.jpg

fb6.jpg

Claire did not know this picture was taken and cracked up when she saw it. Penelope was not amused.

The Dream:

fb21.jpg

fb15.jpg

fb13.jpg

fb9.jpg

Watching the show:

fb12.jpg

Naughty FB! That's a chair in the adult only part of the ship!

fb14.jpg

Ping Pong, anyone?

fb26.jpg

Mmmm... Mickey Bar! This is how you can tell the difference between FB and real Ben. Ben's shirt would be covered in chocolate!

fb10.jpg

Pirate Night:

fb23.jpg

fb24.jpg

Nassau:

fb20.jpg

fb22.jpg

Ardastra Gardens:

fb16.jpg

fb17.jpg

fb18.jpg

fb19.jpg

Castaway Cay:

fb25.jpg

fb27.jpg

fb29.jpg

Love it! Now I need to go through and find the rest of my pictures. LOL

Glad you liked the posts!

Thanks again for sharing your trip with Flat Ben!

If you find some more, I'll add them here.

*******************************************************************************************

Here is the last batch of pictures from jenseib:

At Hollywood Studios:

fb32.jpg

fb31.jpg

Tangled:

fb36.jpg

Last Known Sightings:

fb33.jpg

fb30.jpg

(at Beach Club)

fb34.jpg

fb35.jpg

It was right around this time that Flat Ben went missing. And now it all makes sense! All of Flat Ben's caretakers have been wonderful (well, except maybe for the one who let him a little too close to the tiger) but I think once FB arrived at the Beach Club, he knew that he needed to reconnect with his real mom, Flat Dee, who was last seen in the Solarium at the BC/YC FAQ meet & greet this past summer. It warms my heart to think of the two of them, in permanent residence, at their beloved resort.

The End

(or Is it the Beginning...)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!