The Amazing Race starts tonight

ShirikiUtundu

Cursed Idol
It seems like it hasn't been on in forever, and I have seen basically no promos for it in our market, but the newest season starts tonight. I know there is usually a thread to discuss it but wasn't sure if people knew it was coming back tonight because of terrible marketing. This season seems to be a matchup of pairs at the starting line, so an interesting twist I guess? I have not read one other single thing about it.

Yes, they are strangers, but I think they pick who they want. I assume they get to talk a little bit to everyone??

I used to be a big fan (from the first season before most people even knew what it was LOL), but the last few seasons I haven't been able to get into. Plus, they fight all the time! I will try it out, but if it's all a bunch of bickering like I've seen on on the commercials, I don't think I can take it.

I'm totally in! I have a feeling this will be the last one though. This season has been in the can for quite a while.

Please be better than the dating one and the social media one - this used to be my favorite show!
Seriously! I used to love this show but those two seasons were the worst. I used to fast forward through parts of each episode. Maybe it's just gotten old like every other series and they've run out of places to go? I'll definitely tune in tonight and see how it goes. I do love Phil :love:

It seems like it hasn't been on in forever, and I have seen basically no promos for it in our market, but the newest season starts tonight. I know there is usually a thread to discuss it but wasn't sure if people knew it was coming back tonight because of terrible marketing. This season seems to be a matchup of pairs at the starting line, so an interesting twist I guess? I have not read one other single thing about it.

Totally looking forward to it. My sister and I watch it "together" even tho she's in Florida and I'm in PA. We tape it, then watch it together and text each other with little comments while we watch - as if we were watching together on the sofa. hee We have fun. I'm super excited it's starting tonight even tho we probably won't have time to watch it till Monday.

Thanks for the thread, I'd have forgotten otherwise. :)

On a Thursday?? Is this a new time slot or are they just putting it on Thursday for the premiere and moving it back to Fridays afterward?

OMG!!! Don't care.

Sorry but got bored about 2 seasons ago, just seems they pick favorites & that's what you see.

had no idea it was on tonight. I have been loosing interest the last couple of seasons, but I will try to watch it.

SNAP!! I was out last night and not aware it was starting :sad1: . I hope my DVR picked it up from last season's settings. I've not missed one single episode of this show since it debuted.

Glad I read this too.....set the DVR. It was not set to record from last season. They changed the name enough to make it didn't catch it

So, what did you all think?

I have definite favorites, and ones I don't care for at all...

It was an interesting twist and it seemed Panama was pretty difficult to navigate. I'll watch again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter