The Amazing Race starts tonight

I was so very sad to see the father, and son team go home. :( Next week they are in Ottawa!

I loved the views of Thailand. We had table mates on a cruise, and wish to visit them in their homeland one day. Maybe, sooner as opposed to later. :)

Someone fell and hit their head? We were in the throws of yet another storm, and our viewing was interrupted.

So very disappointed in the last episode. Amazing Race Canada you dropped the ball on this one! You could have show cased Newfoundland but, instead A Comedy Club, and Bowling. Really!? Argh... :sad2:

At least I enjoyed the honourable mention there was especially when one contestant asked her partner:. What's a dory??? Loved, loved, watching them don their yellow ocean wear as, I have that "2 pc. garment" +accessories :rolleyes1myself. :fish:

Sorry, the girls were eliminated but, it was at that point inevitable 3 strikes, and....

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter