The Annual Pass thread - information and questions

Hi all,

I just have a few questions about AP renewal.

I purchased my dream AP in June of 2015 thanks to a very helpful member on here. I'm looking ahead to June of this year and renewal of our passes. So my questions are:
1) will my bf have to be with me to renew his or can I do that for him.
2) have I read somewhere about 6 months free, how do I get this.
3) I am planning a trip in Jan, if I sponsor three people on this trip do I need to go back in June in Person or can I post and again if I had to go in person would my bf need to be with me.
4) If I want to sponsor three people can I do this all at once with three people or do they have to be like separate groups - hope that makes sense!!

Thanks all

1) Officially you have to do it in person or by post but I can't imagine the CMs refusing you.
2) It is an offer that's almost always running. You get a letter or email a month before your expiry offering it, but if you don't, ask at the Bureau Passeport Annuel if they're offering it.
3) You can either go in person up to 1 month before your expiry date or else post it to arrive before your expiry date.
4) You can do it all at once, I did that last month. No problem.

Quick Question!
Im taking my first trip to DLRP and i was going to buy the classic annual passport.
a european friend told me that there is a student discount for this pass but i want to know if that is just for european students or can american students get the discount too?

Quick Question!
Im taking my first trip to DLRP and i was going to buy the classic annual passport.
a european friend told me that there is a student discount for this pass but i want to know if that is just for european students or can american students get the discount too?
Any student can benefit as long as they hold a recognizable student card. The ISIC is best as it is recognized well, but your college ID should also be good.

The price after the student discount is €95 and no further reductions can be applied including but not limited to sponsorship or family discount. The pass is good the day of issue but no good the next two days. It also has around 80 blackout days through the year.

1) Officially you have to do it in person or by post but I can't imagine the CMs refusing you.
2) It is an offer that's almost always running. You get a letter or email a month before your expiry offering it, but if you don't, ask at the Bureau Passeport Annuel if they're offering it.
3) You can either go in person up to 1 month before your expiry date or else post it to arrive before your expiry date.
4) You can do it all at once, I did that last month. No problem.

1 is wrong, very wrong ;) If you are doing it in person everybody who wants a pass has to be there wether it's a renewal or not. You sign a new contract and al.

Quick Question!

It's only for students aged 18-25, regardless of where and what they are studying. Over that you'd have to get the ordinary Classic AP . :)

Does anyone have the email address for the annual pass office please? Sorry if it's already posted but I've only got a phone with poor signal so takes ages to scroll 1 page let alone 15

Ooh, this is interesting? I've just started to look into the possibility of APs for myself and DH for next year and thought I'd have to go for a Dream as we would go mid week, and a lot of the week's we'd choose seem to have a weekday blocked out. I liked the idea of % off the hotel stay so we would still stay onsite. I didn't see this info anywhere though that we could still get in on BO days if we were staying on site?

The other question I have is if I order the AP online or by phone, and get a temporary one till I show up is that enough to be able to prebook the hotel and get the discount? Because obviously I wouldn't want to book full price and then get the passes at the gate.

Most often than not, they do not even ask for you AP number to benefit from discounts. That may be related to the fact that APs discounts are rarely the most interesting discounts at DLP.

Regarding the Dream passport, relax as there are no BO days with those!

Hi
I'm looking for AP help
We are going to la croix du vieux pont site for 2 weeks in August. I was looking at tickets for Disney and realised it's cheaper to get annual passes than it is to get 3 day hoppers!!

But not sure the best ones or where to get?
There's 9 of us:
Me, husband
2 boys over 12
And 5 children 3-12

At first I'd looked at classic but realised you won't get magic hours etc included!
I'm confused by the 20% off family offer. Will it take 20% off whole total or just the first 5 passes?

I was looking on supertrips but they only do fantasy and dream!
Was thinking of getting everyone else classic and then a dream for me as will be able to get the free parking, bigger discounts?
Just confused as to best way to go or where to get from and obviously 9 is a lot so trying to get best deal
Thanks in advance

Hi
I'm looking for AP help
We are going to la croix du vieux pont site for 2 weeks in August. I was looking at tickets for Disney and realised it's cheaper to get annual passes than it is to get 3 day hoppers!!

There's 9 of us:
Me, husband
2 boys over 12
And 5 children 3-12

At first I'd looked at classic but realised you won't get magic hours etc included!
I'm confused by the 20% off family offer. Will it take 20% off whole total or just the first 5 passes?

Was thinking of getting everyone else classic and then a dream for me as will be able to get the free parking, bigger discounts?
Just confused as to best way to go or where to get from and obviously 9 is a lot so trying to get best deal
Thanks in advance

The only one with no blackout days is Dream, so check your dates in August in case they have blackout days. If there are, then you'd all need the dream.

Hi
I'm looking for AP help

There's 9 of us:
Me, husband
2 boys over 12
And 5 children 3-12

Thanks in advance

The 20% discount will apply to all of you :)

The 27th of August is a blackout date for the Fantasy AP (the only day that month) so unless your visiting then you could get 1 Dream and the rest Fantasy... That's what we've done as well. We can still enjoy the bigger discounts, but saved a bit on the AP cost... Or check the Classic AP block out dates (sorry, I only know the Fantasy ones) - thou if you're going in August, Extra Magic Hours could be interesting...

I think you can only get the family discount of 20% off per annual pass when you buy 5 of the same type of AP, at the same time, for members of the same family -

http://www.disneylandparis.co.uk/annual-passeports/

the link above doesn't mention buying more than 5 and getting the discount, only 5.

If its Fantasy or Dream APs you're thinking of, I'd probably go with the combination adult and child for 4 of you from supertrips.net (ie one adult/one child deal, x2) and then get the family discount of 20% off for the other 5 you need.

It's in French but in the DLP site they do say that the discount applies to families from 5 people or more:

http://www.disneylandparis.fr/passeports-annuels/offre-famille-nombreuse/

But it's not clear whether all need to be of the same type or not (it doesn't say they can't, but it doesn't say either they can... if you know what I mean ;) ) When you buy them though you do need to select for each individual what type of pass you want (meaning the same type does not apply to everyone) so maybe it will work?

However one thing about the Classic, isn't that the one that you cannot use for 2 days after purchasing it?

Thank guys.
So I've found them on ce multiavanges French site cheaper now! €209 for an adult and child!
Think I'll go with fantasy/dream so I get the extra hours
Do you get free buggy hire on both or just the dream??
Xx

Thank guys.
So I've found them on ce multiavanges French site cheaper now! €209 for an adult and child!
Xx
Have you seen supertrips.net? Can buy in UK £ and you get the voucher which you exchange when you arrive and get your AP there

Hi everyone,

Just a quick one and I'm sorry if the info is somewhere in these threads but does anyone have either the email address and/or a phone number for the annual pass office? Thanks :)

Thank guys.
Xx

What was the French site you used?

Have you seen supertrips.net? Can buy in UK £ and you get the voucher which you exchange when you arrive and get your AP there

They are no cheaper than Disney, infect more expensive earn the exchange rate is good. They have no discounted passes lately.

Thank guys.
Xx

They won't sell them to you if you live outside of France .

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter