The Annual Pass thread - information and questions

jordan94

Earning My Ears
Tried to call to purchase my AP today and was on hold for 30 mins before I ended up giving up and putting the phone down. Can I purchase my AP using the monthly payment option on the french site or is this for french guests only?

elena_n2o

Mouseketeer
Tried to call to purchase my AP today and was on hold for 30 mins before I ended up giving up and putting the phone down. Can I purchase my AP using the monthly payment option on the french site or is this for french guests only?
I've done it, it worked with a Luxembourg address :)

TomChavez

Earning My Ears
First time purchasing AP experience. Had called DLP customer assistance and was told I could order an AP from the French website and deliver to the USA. I was never able to get the site to accept my US Mastercard or Visa cards, but did succeed paying with PayPal. I wanted the Discovery passes sent to my home so I would not have to pick up in park and then wait two days for them to become active. I ordered today and need in them here in time for our trip next month. Already received the order confirmation and uploaded our headshots and personal info for each passholder. Will see if they process them within two weeks and ship them to arrive in time!

Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates