The Annual Pass thread - information and questions

Hi all

Just 5 days to go until we are at DLP!

I have a final question about the annual passes as I've been reading up about beating the queues...

Does the current fantasy annual pass include extra magic hours? The info I've found suggests that the 20th anniversary fantasy pass does, but aren't we in the 21st anniversary now?

Cheers!
Andy

Hi everyone,

I'm going to the parks for just 1 day in September :) , when I'm in Paris for a business trip.
I was thinking about buying an AP for myself since we'll be going as a group in six months or so.
I know that if you buy an AP at the AP Bureau in the parks, your 1 day ticket price is reduced from the price of the AP.

BUT I'll be buying my 1 day ticket in advance, and not through the Disney website.
So, how does this work? Will the price still be deducted, or is this not possible? I would really like the reduced AP price, of course... anyone any experience in doing this? Is this at all possible?

I would like to avoid the ticket queues (horrible horrible) especially since I'm only visiting for the one day... so I'm weighing my options. Any help/tips appreciated!

Hi all :wave2:

I've just read through all the posts in this very helpful thread! I suppose more people will be using AP's now that you have to have 100 shares in order to renew your shareholders card. That's the situation I'm in at the moment.

Thinking to visit next year again with my friend, her 2 kids (who will be 2 and 7 by then) and my friends mum. I've priced up 5 nights in June and it looks like it would be cheapest to book 1 adult and the 2 year old through Disney (taking advantage of the 2 free nights and days offer at the mo) and then getting me, my friend and her daughter AP's.

My first question, which is kinda of unrelated to AP's... is can the 5 of us all sleep in one room at an onsite hotel? Ryan is only 2? Do they provide something for 'infants' to sleep on? My next question is, if we book Ryan and and his granny into the room through disney, can Ryans ticket (with him only being 2) Be used for someone else in the party? Or does he need a ticket? somewhere in the back of my mind something is telling me that under 3's don't need tickets? If so, that would mean we would only need to buy 2 aps!

And my final question, am I right in thinking that if we do all of the above, will it definitely be okay to add the remaining 3 folk on to the room at time of check in? We won't be lumbered with a shocking extra cost?! I only ask because it surprises me greatly that they don't mind 'extras' checking in last minute for only a few euros?! Surely breakfast alone is worth more than a euro or 2?

Thanks in advance for your expert advice :thumbsup2

Hi everyone,

I'm going to the parks for just 1 day in September :) , when I'm in Paris for a business trip.
I was thinking about buying an AP for myself since we'll be going as a group in six months or so.
I know that if you buy an AP at the AP Bureau in the parks, your 1 day ticket price is reduced from the price of the AP.

BUT I'll be buying my 1 day ticket in advance, and not through the Disney website.
So, how does this work? Will the price still be deducted, or is this not possible? I would really like the reduced AP price, of course... anyone any experience in doing this? Is this at all possible?

I would like to avoid the ticket queues (horrible horrible) especially since I'm only visiting for the one day... so I'm weighing my options. Any help/tips appreciated!

yes, as long as your 1-day ticket has its price printed on it (i'm sure it will) you will get that price off the cost of your AP when you buy your AP at DLP on the day you use your 1-day ticket.

Hi all :wave2:

I've just read through all the posts in this very helpful thread! I suppose more people will be using AP's now that you have to have 100 shares in order to renew your shareholders card. That's the situation I'm in at the moment.

Thinking to visit next year again with my friend, her 2 kids (who will be 2 and 7 by then) and my friends mum. I've priced up 5 nights in June and it looks like it would be cheapest to book 1 adult and the 2 year old through Disney (taking advantage of the 2 free nights and days offer at the mo) and then getting me, my friend and her daughter AP's.

My first question, which is kinda of unrelated to AP's... is can the 5 of us all sleep in one room at an onsite hotel? Ryan is only 2? Do they provide something for 'infants' to sleep on? My next question is, if we book Ryan and and his granny into the room through disney, can Ryans ticket (with him only being 2) Be used for someone else in the party? Or does he need a ticket? somewhere in the back of my mind something is telling me that under 3's don't need tickets? If so, that would mean we would only need to buy 2 aps!

yes, as Ryan is 2, all 5 of you will be able to stay in one onsite room (Ryan will get a cot provided). Ryan won't get a park ticket though, under 3s don't need them.

And my final question, am I right in thinking that if we do all of the above, will it definitely be okay to add the remaining 3 folk on to the room at time of check in? We won't be lumbered with a shocking extra cost?! I only ask because it surprises me greatly that they don't mind 'extras' checking in last minute for only a few euros?! Surely breakfast alone is worth more than a euro or 2?

Thanks in advance for your expert advice :thumbsup2

yes, you will definitely be okay to add 3 guests at check-in - but as some rooms onsite have one king bed instead of 2 doubles as standard, phone the hotel a few days before you go to inform them there will be 4 guests and one infant using the room.
They don't mind extra guests at all - its a regular occurrence for AP holders at DLP :).

Hi - We have tried to book 12 Dream Annual Passes through CEM advantage at the Weekend, 6 Adults and 6 Children. We registered and paid the 20 Euros, but the site would not let us add the 6 childrens passes at 35 euros each that are advertised. We have e-mailed CEM who have said that the 35 euros has expired, which is a bit frustrating having registered and paid the 20 euros. Has anyone had any similar problems or know of any alternative offers we could use. Thanks in advance for any help pirate:

Hi - We have tried to book 12 Dream Annual Passes through CEM advantage at the Weekend, 6 Adults and 6 Children. We registered and paid the 20 Euros, but the site would not let us add the 6 childrens passes at 35 euros each that are advertised. We have e-mailed CEM who have said that the 35 euros has expired, which is a bit frustrating having registered and paid the 20 euros. Has anyone had any similar problems or know of any alternative offers we could use. Thanks in advance for any help pirate:

you could try promoparcs?

Thanks for your reply, much appreciated. I can't find the annual passes on the Promoparc website, just one and two day tickets. Does anyone know where I can find them ? :goodvibes

New user so absolutely loving this forum!!!!!

Plan on making my first DLP trip in May 2014 with myself DH and 4 children from Ireland. Was originally quoted ¬2500 for our 4 day trip including flights!! However becoming savvy decides to book out if town get ferry and use AP coming in just over ¬1300? Serious difference spending money galore!!

To my questions; using the CEM site; I understand they are valid only for 6 months so I need to buy in 2014, I understand there is a ¬20 joining fee, if I am purchasing fantasy tickets can they be emailed or do I have to get them posted to me? What is the postage costs?

When we plan on going it is our DD birthday, we were planning on doing buffalo bill (enormously expensive!) is there cheaper tickets with CEM have no option to translate on phone? Is Buffalo Bill worth it we have 10, 5, 4 and 2 year old? Also is seating category much better??

I'm sure I will have millions of questions but for the moment, that will get the prep done! ;)

Thank you seasoned DLPers

Great! Excited for you :goodvibes

Buffalo bills is definitely worth it if you can afford it. I've always gotten the tickets using my shareholders card because you get a discount. Maybe somebody can tell you whether you will get a discount with the AP's? There is a website you can buy them from cheaper but I can't remember the name I'm afraid! Again, someone will be able to answer that for you I'm sure.

I personally don't think the 1st category seating is worth paying the extra for. We've always had the 'cheap seats' and they are perfect

Great! Excited for you :goodvibes

Buffalo bills is definitely worth it if you can afford it. I've always gotten the tickets using my shareholders card because you get a discount. Maybe somebody can tell you whether you will get a discount with the AP's? There is a website you can buy them from cheaper but I can't remember the name I'm afraid! Again, someone will be able to answer that for you I'm sure.

I personally don't think the 1st category seating is worth paying the extra for. We've always had the 'cheap seats' and they are perfect

New user so absolutely loving this forum!!!!!

Plan on making my first DLP trip in May 2014 with myself DH and 4 children from Ireland. Was originally quoted ¬2500 for our 4 day trip including flights!! However becoming savvy decides to book out if town get ferry and use AP coming in just over ¬1300? Serious difference spending money galore!!

To my questions; using the CEM site; I understand they are valid only for 6 months so I need to buy in 2014, I understand there is a ¬20 joining fee, if I am purchasing fantasy tickets can they be emailed or do I have to get them posted to me? What is the postage costs?

you get the temporary tickets posted to your home address with CEM, I think the postage is something like 6 euros total.

When we plan on going it is our DD birthday, we were planning on doing buffalo bill (enormously expensive!) is there cheaper tickets with CEM have no option to translate on phone? Is Buffalo Bill worth it we have 10, 5, 4 and 2 year old? Also is seating category much better??

I'm sure I will have millions of questions but for the moment, that will get the prep done! ;)

Thank you seasoned DLPers

billet malin often have reduced price buffalo bills tickets, which you can print at home before you go. I wouldn't pay for 1st tier seating, you can see perfectly well wherever you are seated in the arena, its not huge.

http://www.francebillet.com/place-s...-BILLET-MALIN-LA-LEGENDE-DE-BUFFALO-MI910.htm

Thanks to all who posted on this thread. Bought AP's through multiavantages at a great price. The process was very simple, we entered the park at around 4pm on arrival. By 4.30pm, we had the full passes in our hands!
We had a great stay in the Dream Castle Hotel, which I can't recommend enough. Fantastic facilities, very friendly staff and a great experience.
We'll be back there in the next couple of months for sure!

Hi all.

Managed to get the AP's from CEM recently for our trip in December with some friends who are 'first timers'. We're currently looking at possible dates to make multiple trips in 2014 but cannot seem to find any of the blackout dates. :confused3

We have a voucher for Thomas Cook that has to be used up by the end of the month and are therefore getting twitchy about when to book for in case it hits a blackout day.

Can anyone help please?
Thanks

Garry (not Rach,lol)

Www .dlparisguide .com/ 2013/01/ annual-passports. html?m=1

There is spaces in this link as I cannot post a link so just take out the spaces

Ta. :thumbsup2
Been bugging me for ages that I can't find them. Right, time to start looking at geeting booked for 2014 - woohoo :cheer2:

First time posting and first time returning to DLP since we had kids. We are going on the 14th - 18th of October and I was looking at the following sites for AP. Can I buy 2 X adult + child fantasy passes and 1 x child dream pass. Or do I need a full adult ticket for the third child from promoparcs site? I can't ad links.
Also one of the blackout dates is the 15th of October, am I correct in saying that I can still enter the park on that date if we have not gone in on the 14th as I will still have our temporary passes? Thanks for any info

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter