The Annual Pass thread - information and questions

Tried to call to purchase my AP today and was on hold for 30 mins before I ended up giving up and putting the phone down. Can I purchase my AP using the monthly payment option on the french site or is this for french guests only?

Tried to call to purchase my AP today and was on hold for 30 mins before I ended up giving up and putting the phone down. Can I purchase my AP using the monthly payment option on the french site or is this for french guests only?

I've done it, it worked with a Luxembourg address :)

First time purchasing AP experience. Had called DLP customer assistance and was told I could order an AP from the French website and deliver to the USA. I was never able to get the site to accept my US Mastercard or Visa cards, but did succeed paying with PayPal. I wanted the Discovery passes sent to my home so I would not have to pick up in park and then wait two days for them to become active. I ordered today and need in them here in time for our trip next month. Already received the order confirmation and uploaded our headshots and personal info for each passholder. Will see if they process them within two weeks and ship them to arrive in time!

Hey, y'all! Question about the APs: I'm hoping to go to DLP sometime this year for about a week and just spend time exploring the details of the parks. I would love to start an AP that I can keep using, but from what I remember the APs don't work the second day after activation or something? I remember also reading about a way to get them to mail it to you and have the pass activate from the moment they mail it, allowing you to then take it to the park whenever you go. Is that still possible? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Hey, y'all! Question about the APs: I'm hoping to go to DLP sometime this year for about a week and just spend time exploring the details of the parks. I would love to start an AP that I can keep using, but from what I remember the APs don't work the second day after activation or something? I remember also reading about a way to get them to mail it to you and have the pass activate from the moment they mail it, allowing you to then take it to the park whenever you go. Is that still possible? Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Yes, that's still the case, but only for the cheapest AP 'Discovery' but it's also only valid for 150 days a year, so not valid during April, July, August, no weekends etc. so you need to time it right if you would get this one.
The next one Magic Flex is valid for 300 days and mainly has the last weeks of Halloween and Christmas excluded.

https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-us/annual-passes/

Yes, that's still the case, but only for the cheapest AP 'Discovery' but it's also only valid for 150 days a year, so not valid during April, July, August, no weekends etc. so you need to time it right if you would get this one.
The next one Magic Flex is valid for 300 days and mainly has the last weeks of Halloween and Christmas excluded.

https://www.disneylandparis.com/en-us/annual-passes/
Thank you so much for the answer! I think I'm gonna go for the Discovery one and just plan out a week so I can fly in/out on Sunday/Saturday respectively and go to the parks for the 5 days in-between :-)

When we buy our pass and it is sent, is that the day of activation or it is the day we go into the park?

I saw the blackouts and we are going with the magic flex.

Unless you request to have it activated (only for the cheapest Discovery pass do people do this to avoid the no entry on second day) it is when you start to use it, so the day you enter the park. I had one mailed to me and it didn't begin until I used it.

Unless you request to have it activated (only for the cheapest Discovery pass do people do this to avoid the no entry on second day) it is when you start to use it, so the day you enter the park. I had one mailed to me and it didn't begin until I used it.
Thank you so much. I think I will buy it now to have it and when ready we will go. Maybe next year.

We have a question regarding Discovery Pass and I'm hoping someone here might have the answer.

We traded in our one-day tickets and bought 2x Discovery passes whilst we were last at DLP in November 2019. As I was with our luggage and our 1 year old baby, hubby went to the AP office alone with my passport and all of my information, but since they needed me to be there to get a picture, they were not able to issue the proper plastic AP for me (despite us having phoned the AP number the night before and being told that hubby can buy my AP for me as long as he has my ID, photo etc. which he had). Anyway, because of this, only hubby got his AP and instead, I got a voucher valid for one day which I would use to get into the park and then get my plastic AP card from the AP office. The validity of my Discovery AP is from xx November 2019 to xx November 2020 (of course, now extended).

Now the question is, as the Discovery Pass isn't valid on day 2 and 3, we are not sure whether I would actually be able to use my AP in our next trip.

Hubby told the person at the AP office at the time of purchase what our plans are for the next trip (visiting in September 2020 for 4-5 days) and the guy did not tell us that this would not work as otherwise we would not have bought one for me. We had also assumed that it would work as my pass has been valid since xx November 2019 and is not a new pass only being activated during our next trip. However, when we phoned the AP line earlier this week to ask about the reservation process, we were told that I would not be able to visit the park on day 2 and 3 as that's the limitation of the Discovery pass though we didn't have the pass number with us so perhaps he has mistaken this for a pass/voucher that's not yet activated.

The wording on the DLP's website is "day 2 and 3 after the pass is definitively produced". What does this really mean? Does anyone know?

Thanks lots!

Last edited:
Hello! Loooong time since I was on the boards but great to be back!!

I know annual passes aren't available at the moment, but when they are, does anyone know if disabled people still get 30% off the price?

Thanks so much! x

Hello! Loooong time since I was on the boards but great to be back!!

I know annual passes aren't available at the moment, but when they are, does anyone know if disabled people still get 30% off the price?

Thanks so much! x

The Annual Pass program has shifted from “not available at the moment” to “halted”.
Not even sure it is going back at any point in the future.

Supposedly no new tiers of annual passes when sales resume, though exact benefits and prices is not yet known.

Can anyone share what the current price for DLP APs are? The DLP web site doesn't include the prices. Thanks!

Can anyone share what the current price for DLP APs are? The DLP web site doesn't include the prices. Thanks!
Hey there,

Only saw your question now. The new prices were announced earlier this week.

Infinity: €479 -> 499€ (+20€)

Magic Plus: €329 -> €369 (+€40)

Magic Flex: €299 -> 319€ (+20€)

Discovery: €209 -> 229€ (+20€)

Is it true that at this time, renewals can only be done in person at the studios windows? no more online renewals or mailing ap's?

Is it true that at this time, renewals can only be done in person at the studios windows? no more online renewals or mailing ap's?
No, I just received an e-mail that it's time to renew and could do it online. You do need to call if you want to change the type of pass you have I believe.

No, I just received an e-mail that it's time to renew and could do it online. You do need to call if you want to change the type of pass you have I believe.
I can't find where to renew online. not on dutch website and not on french website either

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!