The August 2018 "Vacation Vote" Exercise Thread

Woke up & rode the indoor bike for 30min. I didn't really wanna work up a sweat tho so it was a very leisurely ride
Total: 1230/1200

Happy Wednesday, everyone :cutie: anything exciting going on?
I am going to see my bf's family tonight for dinner, which I'm actually looking forward to since we haven't seen them in forever:) should be a good visit. Just wish I knew what we're having for dinner lol

Okay votes are in! We're going to watch Indiana Jones and the Frozen Sing-a-Long! As far as dinner, we couldn't get a solid consensus. How about Hollywood Brown Derby for those who want to sit down and have a nice dinner. And then everyone can go to the Star Wars Dessert Party! It looks like we're going to watch the Star Wars Fireworks show!

Congratulations are in order!

Twlight Sparkle and sophy1996 are both Dessert Party Pink! piglet1979 is now Open to Close Orange! liquid17 and the TEAM are Parade Purple! And DaddysPrincess has reached Going Again Green! Color changes abound for the team!

Alright, we have more choices to make! We haven't been to Epcot yet, so let's head there!
Let's each select 8 attractions to enjoy!

My 8:
-IllumiNations: Reflections of Earth
-Journey Into Imagination With Figment
-Living with the Land
-Mission: SPACE Orange
-The Seas with Nemo & Friends
-Soarin'
-Spaceship Earth
-Test Track

Yesterday I hula hooped outside for a while but I forgot to see how long I was out there. Oh well, it was fun :)

Hope you all have a wonderful Friday!!

Yesterday I forgot my fitbit at home plugged in. Oh the craziness of the first day of school for the kids. I did walk to my car from my office and had to do some shopping at Target. I am going to give my 15 minutes. This is about the amount of time it takes to get to my car from my office.

253/620

Here are my attractions:

-Turtle Talk with Crush
-Test Track
-Frozen Ever After
-The American Adventure
-Spaceship Earth
-Gran Fiesta Tour
-Illumination (not my favorite and glad it is going to be replaces)

25-minute walk

1015/1300

The American Adventure
IllumiNations
Journey Into the Imagination with Figment
Living with the Land
Soarin'
Spaceship Earth
Test Track
Turtle Talk with Crush

I chose The American Adventure because I just read an interesting article about a new exhibition in the gallery there -- historic and contemporary Native American art, presented in conjunction with the Smithsonian. The pictures looked pretty neat, especially a compare/contrast between a black and white Acoma pot and a contemporary dress using similar images.

historic and contemporary Native American art, presented in conjunction with the Smithsonian.
this does sound cool!

Yes. It was supposed leave this fall for a temporary show and the then the new show, I want to say, in the spring. They have changed this and Illumination will be around through I think Christmas.
hmmm.... i wonder what it'll be by late Feb. I have plans to watch the show from certain restaurants and i wonder if that'll still be a good idea. hmmm.....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!