The Aulani App

jkips

Mouseketeer
Has anyone had any experience using the app? I just found it and think it’s new. It looks like it uses a lot of the same functionality that Disney uses for My Disney Experience. When I put my Aulani reservation number in it for my upcoming June reservation it instantly recognized it and pulled in everyone from my party.

I downloaded it. I think it might be useful once dining reservations are once again available... It will also be useful for keeping track of the daily activities.

It’ll be helpful for renting DVC points as well. People renting the points will now be able to put their reservation number in the app and know right away that it’s a legitimate reservation.

Very Nice, glad this feature is finally available. Thanks for sharing!

Great3

How did you find the app? I can't find it in the app store - I'm in the UK wondering if that has some thing to do with it.

Not available in New Zealand either. This is odd as Disney don’t normally lock resort apps to the US only.

That is odd. In the Apple App Store it is the only app that shows up when I search for Aulani Resort. Maybe it’s still new enough where they have only released it in the United State so far

We are from Canada and we were able to get the app and put our reservation on over 8 months ago. Unfortunate that all guests cannot use it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter