The Bachelorette

mevelandry

DIS Veteran
Hi!

So, what did you think of the Bachelorette so far?

Who do you think will go further in the competition?

My pick: (I'm not good with names) Peter, two of the men she met on AFTR ("I'm ready to go black" (Dean) and the one she danced with (Eric), Kenny the wrestler, the colombian guy Bryan (even though I find him a bit agressive in his flirting) and, the tall white guy with dark hair that looks a little bit like Daniel the Canadian (Jack).

Last edited:
I liked Josiah in the introudctions, thought he had a good backstory but once he got there he was loud and in your face.
Peter first guy out of the limo seemed cute and they seemed to hide him in the previews.
Bryan first kiss guy. I'm not sure about him. It seems like it was a physical connection. Those usually don't go anywhere.

I'm going to be behind y'all all season . Juggling the Cubs games and DWTS about killed me,lol:crazy: Did I miss the first one or are these the guys from the ATRC show from Nicks/Vanessa? I will be DVRing The Bachelorette unless no game on Mondays. I really like Rachel tho, so will be popping in here when I can!

I liked Peter and Josiah. Bryan seems ok, a little to much for me though.

I'm going to be behind y'all all season . Juggling the Cubs games and DWTS about killed me,lol:crazy: Did I miss the first one or are these the guys from the ATRC show from Nicks/Vanessa? I will be DVRing The Bachelorette unless no game on Mondays. I really like Rachel tho, so will be popping in here when I can!

You're right, it was ATFR... Not Jimmy Kimmel.

Last edited:

I liked Jack (attorney from Dallas) and Kenny (the wrestler), he seems funny and down-to-earth. I also liked Josiah in the intro, but didn't like him once he was in the house with all the other guys. Too much ego.

Please bring the Whaboom guy to Bachelor in Paradise.

I liked Jack (attorney from Dallas) and Kenny (the wrestler), he seems funny and down-to-earth. I also liked Josiah in the intro, but didn't like him once he was in the house with all the other guys. Too much ego.

Please bring the Whaboom guy to Bachelor in Paradise.

Yeah, same here. Liked Josiah in his intro and when he's alone with her but with the other men... Bleh.

I'm sure Whaboom is already signed for Paradise...

I'm upset Wahboom guy took a spot away from the Asian guy, can't remember his name, but he was from SanFran and seemed to have the right attitude about being on this type of show.
Didn't watch last season, tired of seeing Nick lol but Rachel seems to be on the show for the right reason, so should be a good season.
She's got some lookers, so she lucked out.

I'm upset Wahboom guy took a spot away from the Asian guy, can't remember his name, but he was from SanFran and seemed to have the right attitude about being on this type of show.
Didn't watch last season, tired of seeing Nick lol but Rachel seems to be on the show for the right reason, so should be a good season.
She's got some lookers, so she lucked out.

I heard he actually had a family emergency and took himself out. He was HANDSOME.

So far MY favorites are 1. Kenny (FAVE) 2. Peter (I predict itll be him) and 3. Diggy (from my home city!).

Def agree about Josiah and I would say the same thing about DeMario.
Bryan and her kissing was ...not pleasant to watch. She said she liked the kiss but it was very sloppy looking. He will go far but not win. I think I liked the education software guy seemed cute too.

So far MY favorites are 1. Kenny (FAVE) 2. Peter (I predict itll be him) and 3. Diggy (from my home city!).

Bryan and her kissing was ...not pleasant to watch. She said she liked the kiss but it was very sloppy looking. He will go far but not win. I think I liked the education software guy seemed cute too.
Diggy comes off as a player. I think Kenny will be on BIP

For some reason Diggy comes off as a player not sure why I see him like that. I think Kenny if he doesn't win will be on BIP

The Whaboom guy has got to go.:crazy:

My thinking is that they'll probably have him stick around as this seasons "crazy" one.
I definitely agree though, he is annoying.
Every time he made that Whaboom noise and shook his head back and forth all I could think was does anyone even have to wonder why this guy doesn't have a girlfriend??

My thinking is that they'll probably have him stick around as this seasons "crazy" one.
I definitely agree though, he is annoying.
Every time he made that Whaboom noise and shook his head back and forth all I could think was does anyone even have to wonder why this guy doesn't have a girlfriend??

DH said he must have some form of brain damage - with all of that shaking and what not. So annoying!

OK so I completely zoned out on the Season premier..watched the game after DWTS on Monday :rolleyes1. Guess I will have to find it online at some point, Limo day is usually a pretty good hot mess one. Explains why I was so :scratchin earlier, lol~ for ONCE I have an explanation for my confusion !:rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!