The bald and the beautiful take on the World! Now a 2018 PTR!

LOL ...... Yep, I shouldn't be bored with all the planning for the next 12 months! So excited! I guess there's the two kids I need to keep alive though?

HI!!!! I'm so happy you came over! I love your TR!

Thank you! Enjoying reading your PTR!

There is noooooo way you're 40!

42 to be exact. :o

Thanks for all the sweet comments. I am super lucky to be married to my High School sweetheart. My senior prom was our first "official" date!

That is so cute!

I think you right, I'm going to skip CBR.... CSR should hopefully be finished before we leave and if not we'll go to Port Orleans!

I think you'll be happy with whatever you pick! I've loved every resort I've stayed at.

Today I thought I would do a little of my Paris trip planning. I only have 46 days until we leave, so I have to make a few more changes and tweaks here and there before departure day.….. Anyway, I had a binder FULL of reservations, itineraries, confirmations for tours, copies of Disneyland tickets, metro locations, etc, etc. I just found it under my bed almost completely destroyed!!!! My sweet, dumb, 6 month old puppy got ahold of it and I guess decided it was his chew toy!

upload_2018-5-17_16-18-1.png

OH well ……. Live and learn!

giphy.gif

I was currently working on our 4th and 5th day.

:flower1:

July 5th- We have to wake up 5:00 am, so we can catch a 4 hour bus to Mont St. Michel! I think this is one of the things I’m looking forward to the most. We will walk to the Trocadero to catch our bus, and pick up a few pastries and watch the sun-rise from the steps!

Mont St. Michel is an island/village, located between Normandy and Brittany France. When tide comes in, it’s completely surrounded by water. It looks absolutely beautiful, and I can’t wait to explore the streets and visit the Abbey on the top. I’m even looking forward to the drive. I’m okay with sitting back, relaxing, and watching the French countryside from my window.

upload_2018-5-17_16-18-48.png

upload_2018-5-17_16-22-18.png

upload_2018-5-17_16-22-49.png

July 6th - We have a day full of places to visit.

Including

St Sulpice Church

upload_2018-5-17_16-23-35.png

Luxembourg Gardens
upload_2018-5-17_16-25-57.png

Pantheon

upload_2018-5-17_16-26-33.png

Notre Dame

upload_2018-5-17_16-27-31.png

St Chappelle

upload_2018-5-17_16-28-22.png

We are OFFICALLY ~ Crazy, Cray-Cray, Coo-Coo for Coco Puffs!!!!

giphy.gif

I have BIG, Big, Big, BIG, BIG, NEWS!!!!!

I can't wait to share it with you!

Stay tuned ..............

giphy.gif

Last night I’m sitting in bed with my laptop …. Researching stuff for our Paris/London trip and watching my favorite WDW youtube videos. ((I like to multi-task))

giphy.gif

DH, hops into the bed and asks, “How much do you think it would cost to take a quick trip to Disney World?” I just laughed it off and continued typing away on my computer. He then says, “I’m serious!”

WHAT?!?!?!

giphy.gif

Butterflies in my stomach!!

“Why?”

“Because life is too short, that’s why!!”

giphy.gif

DH has been at his Company for over 20 years and is taking his sabbatical while we are on our trip to Europe. He is taking a week off before we leave and a week after we get back. We have both been having major guilt issues about leaving the kids behind when we go, and that they must skip out on a vacation this year because of OUR trip.

Fast forwards to 12 hours later …………………………………. I have reservations paid in full for a quick getaway in 62 days!!

July 20th-July 25th ~ To be exact!

giphy.gif

Less then 61 hours after we get back from London, we will be on a plane headed for Orlando!

We are CRAZY!!!!!!!

I’m sure we’ll be extremely jet-lagged, we’ll have to come home, unpack, do laundry, then pack up again.

Our flight to Orlando also leaves at 12:15 AM ….. Yes, that’s 12:15 AM!!

We are also keeping the trip a surprise for the kids! We won’t say anything until we’re waking them up to leave for the airport.

giphy.gif

So, for those NOT keeping track. ((Which I’m sure is everyone))

July 2nd~ Leave for an 8 hour flight

July 3nd – July 8th ~ Paris

July 8th – July 11th ~ Disneyland Paris

July 11th – July 17th ~ London

July 17th-20th ~ Home ((61 hours))

July 20th-July 25th ~ Disney WORLD!!

((And of course we still have our Disney/Cruise/Universal trip scheduled for Next May))

I am in complete shock! I cannot even believe this is my life right now…… This is going to be the most amazing summer of my entire life!

I’m also VERY overwhelmed …… I have a European Trip and Disney trip to plan in a short amount of time.

(( AND LEARN SOME FRENCH))

We have never done anything so spontaneous and it’s weird to think that I can start making FP selections in 2 days!

giphy.gif

*** Pinch me now, please ***

I can't believe I'm just now finding this. Your European trip looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. That is absolutely my dream trip. Sigh. Maybe someday.

And your trip for 2019 sounds fabulous. We decided that we are doing a cruise for 2019. I suggested a Disney cruise, and hubby quickly made me promise to NOT make next year's trip any kind of Disney. :crazy2::crazy2:

Hahaha! Oh well. Again, maybe someday! I can't wait to see pics from your trip to Europe.

I can't believe I'm just now finding this. Your European trip looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. That is absolutely my dream trip. Sigh. Maybe someday.

And your trip for 2019 sounds fabulous. We decided that we are doing a cruise for 2019. I suggested a Disney cruise, and hubby quickly made me promise to NOT make next year's trip any kind of Disney. :crazy2::crazy2:

Hahaha! Oh well. Again, maybe someday! I can't wait to see pics from your trip to Europe.

WELCOME!!! I'm happy you found me!

Disney Cruises are AMAZING! However, since we've already done two, I'm okay with trying out a different cruise line. Especially since it's over $2,500.00 cheaper! I mostly just wanted to relax for a few days and spend some time at a beach or two. I always need a little break between Universal and Disney Vacation days.

Such a rough life! Work hard, play hard!!

I can't even believe my husband has been so generous..... I never thought I'd be so happy to turn 40!!!

I just made reservations less than 9 hours ago, and I got this message!

Good news-your MagicBand package is on the way! Your package is being sent via US Mail parcel post.

Is it really possible that my magic bands are on their way already?

I only have TODAY to figure out what parks I want to go to and on what days, because I get to select FP's....... TOMORROW!!! We usually spend 9 days at WDW, so we can see each park at least twice but this will be the shortest trip we've ever taken there.

Our flight arrives at 5:51 A.M. ...... I know we won't be able to check in till later, and we'll be running low on energy! Especially since we will have been up since about 9:00 pm the night before. ((Hopefully we can nap on the flight)) Not to mention Will and I will probably still be dealing with jet-lag. ((The more I think about it, the more I think about how insane we really are))

giphy.gif

I think we'll do HS on the first day? They have EMH and open at 7:00 am..... We'll just go there right after we drop our luggage off at the hotel. They're also open until 12:30 am, so we can go back to the hotel to refresh and take a nap after our room is ready and then head back out the park in the evening.

Plan:

Check-in/drop off luggage
Go to HS until we can go to our Room. ((We're staying at POP for the first time))
Shower/Take a Nap
8:15 PM: reservations at 50's prime time
10:30 PM: Fantasmic!!! ((We've have been to WDW over a dozen times and have NEVER seen this))
We'll stay for as long as our bodies will allow us.

Now to figure out what FP's I want to try for??

giphy.gif

Questions:

1. Do they deliver Magic Bands to the front door usually, or to mailboxes? I'm asking because I don't want them to arrive at the door and risk the kids seeing them.

2. If our flight arrives a 6:00 am, how long do you think it will take us to get to the hotel, drop off luggage and make it to Hollywood Studios? Should I set up for first FP for around 11:00?

3. Do you think there's any possibility that we would be able to get rooms before 3:00 pm? The earlier we can take a nap the better!

4. What's your favorite Snack or meal at Hollywood Studios?

1) My magic bands usually are placed in the mailbox.
2) 11AM sounds like a smart time just in case of delays.
3) Possibly. I've had rooms ready at 9AM but I've also had to wait past 4PM before with DVC.
4) Electric Blue Lemonade at Prime Time. (Alcohol is a snack).

1) My magic bands usually are placed in the mailbox.
2) 11AM sounds like a smart time just in case of delays.
3) Possibly. I've had rooms ready at 9AM but I've also had to wait past 4PM before with DVC.
4) Electric Blue Lemonade at Prime Time. (Alcohol is a snack).

Thank you!!! Well, we do have reservations for Prime Time, guess I'll have to try the Electric Blue Lemonade! I spent my 21st birthday at MGM studios, and I remember ordering my first beer...... 3 minutes later I realized I hate beer!!! I grew up in Golden Colorado, and my elementary school was right across the street from Coors factory. I still remember the smell of the hops, every single day .... that could be the reason I hate it? Electric Blue Lemonade sounds pretty yummy though.

I woke up at 4:45, this morning to reserve my FP’s! Unfortunately, I had “technical difficulties” in the first 5 minutes and feel like I really lost out on FP times I wanted. However, considering I’ve only had 2 days to figure out where we want to go, I guess I’m happy in the long run?

giphy.gif

When I first logged in there were FP’s for Slinky Dog coaster, and when I finally resolved my computer issues, they were gone. The earliest I could get was 6:35 PM! ((I’ll deal with it, I’m just happy I got one))

giphy.gif

The FP’s I did manage to get aren’t bad, I just don’t like how spread out the times are. I’m not used to going during summer and during busier times, so I’ve never really had this issue.

I’ve also been telling myself that this is just going to be a more laid-back trip, and to remember that we’re going to be back in less then a year. I’m just thrilled to be going on this unexpected, magical trip! ((Thanks you an amazing husband!!)) I’m blessed beyond belief, and I’m so thankful!

giphy.gif

So this is what I managed to get.

July 20th-
10:55am- Star Tours
12:45pm- ToT
6:35pm- Slinky Dog Dash

July 21st-
10:50am- Expedition Everest
2:25pm- Dinosaur
4:55pm- Na’vi River Journey

July 22nd-
10:40 am- POTC
11:45 am- Seven Dwarfs Mine Train
2:35 pm- Splash Mountain ((Finally convinced my kids to do this))

July 23rd-
11:00 am- Seas with Nemo and Friends
1:20 pm- Spaceship Earth
3:25 pm- Frozen Ever After

July 24th-
10:50am- BTMR
12:00 pm- Haunted Mansion
1:55 pm- Peter Pans flight

I’m hoping to rope drop all the parks, so we can get on as many rides before our FP’s start. I also think we’re not going to worry about Table Service restaurants except for 50’s Prime Time, only because my kids have begged to go the last couple of times we went.

giphy.gif

It’s weird to think that I’ll be experiencing some of these rides in Paris just a week prior.

ToT
POTC
BTMR
Star Tours
Peter Pan

EEEEKKKKKK !!!!! So exciting!!

Along with all the planning and everything I need to get done before we leave in 42 days!!! I’ve been working hard at trying to loose weight… I’m not going to be anywhere near my long term goal before we leave, but I feel like every pound I take off is in the right direction, and my knees will be thanking me when I’m walking 12+ hours a day for 3 weeks. I've lost 25 pounds so far and I'm hoping to lose a minimum of 10 pounds more before we leave. Wish me luck!

I'm sure with plenty of refreshing you'll be able to move some of those FPs around, although really they aren't bad. Just like you said, a little spaced out. Congrats on the weight loss efforts too :)

I'm sure with plenty of refreshing you'll be able to move some of those FPs around, although really they aren't bad. Just like you said, a little spaced out. Congrats on the weight loss efforts too :)
Is there a way to check other FP times, without getting rid of the ones you have already?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter