The best date for a wedding HELP!

futuremrs

Earning My Ears
We have been going mad trying to decide on a date.
We ruled out June, May, July, August...
We really wanted fall, but then I'd have to take off if I did finally get a public school job (which is no real big deal but to my famioly it is)
My sister suggested April..any thoughts??????
HELP!

I know just how you feel...choosing a date can be so complicated. If you want a fall wedding, is there any way you can do it over Thanksgiving Break? Of course that would probably mean a really short honeymoon. I've been in April before, and the weather was nice. I've heard that May and October are the 2 busiest months for Disney weddings, so I would avoid those 2. Good luck deciding. :)

Late April is very nice with not much rain.

If a fall wedding is what you really want, then I say go for it! November is a very nice time to be at WDW, with the mild weather and lighter crowds. If taking off from work isn't a problem for you and your fiance, it's a great time.

You might also want to consider a December wedding. The parks are all decked out in their Christmas decorations and it makes it a very special time to visit. Christmas weddings can be so pretty!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!