The Best Rate - Hotel Codes

Fred20

Earning My Ears
Would appreciate any help

I already have a reservation for RPR at $162.80 for the period 6th May 2004 - 13th May 2004

As I live in the UK I can't really afford to keep ringing Loews to ensure that this is their best available rate . I would therefore appreciate it if anyone could provide me with the releveant codes to enter on Loews web site for the discounts . I am reasonably happy with the $162.00 rate but would be even happier if I could pick up a further discount !! Do people think this is likely or is $162.00 about par for the course

I already know that the Annual Pass Rate is APH , but would appreciate codes for Entertainment Rate and Fan Club Rate

Cheers

Fred

The Fan Club code is: FAN

I am not aware of any on-line code for the entertaiment card, I think the only way to get a price is to phone. Just keep monitoring this board, as lots of folks post their entertianment rates (like me).

Enjoy your holiday in the USA.

Lou

Thanks Lou

I'll just keep my eyes peeled on the boards for anyone with a "better" deal

Fred

I think you did very well and may not get a rate better than $162.

I just checked your dates on hotelkingdom.com and got a rate of $209 for a standard room. That is pretty high for hotelkingdom.com, so I think you did very well with $162.

We are going in February -- booked through hotelkingdom.com and we have a rate of $149 for a waterview room. I know that is a good deal these days.

You did well too!

Not that the AAA rates are usually the best, but you can also check them online. You guessed it: the promotional code is "AAA." :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter