The Best Trip Ever!

What a great trip report! I am thinking of changing up my restore for our next trip and I really appreciate your in-depth review of so many resorts. Great photos!

You are an amazing photographer! The pictures are just truly stunning and I really enjoyed your report! (Hope your interview went well too!! I had a similar Skype situation for a grad school interview. I had trouble accessing the wifi where I was and had to get in the car and drive to a nearby McDonalds and sit in my car for the interview! Talk about sweating haha!)
-Kim

You are an amazing photographer! The pictures are just truly stunning and I really enjoyed your report! (Hope your interview went well too!! I had a similar Skype situation for a grad school interview. I had trouble accessing the wifi where I was and had to get in the car and drive to a nearby McDonalds and sit in my car for the interview! Talk about sweating haha!)
-Kim
Thank you so very much! I really appreciate it!

The interview went great, I got the job! I feel for you, sprinting around WL trying to find a quiet spot was quite possibly the worst prep for an interview ever!

Thank you so very much! I really appreciate it!

The interview went great, I got the job! I feel for you, sprinting around WL trying to find a quiet spot was quite possibly the worst prep for an interview ever!

CONGRATS!!! (I had been accepted into the doctorate program too...maybe its the secret to Skype interviews-sweating the location and just plain sweating!! haha!)

I would look through this thread for the photography alone! Incredible!

Glad you had such and incredible trip. Thanks for sharing.

Dan

I read the whole thing in one sitting. You have an amazing talent with the camera. The resort hopping would be too stressful for me, but you two pulled it off very nicely! I loved basically ALL of the photos, but the two in particular stand out to me - the one of the unconventional view of Spaceship Earth (the giant golf ball as I call it) - because Epcot is my favorite park - and the photo of your and Sarah outside the castle by the tangled spot. Never seen a picture from there and the way it was captured seems just magical. You make a beautiful couple!

I read the whole thing in one sitting. You have an amazing talent with the camera. The resort hopping would be too stressful for me, but you two pulled it off very nicely! I loved basically ALL of the photos, but the two in particular stand out to me - the one of the unconventional view of Spaceship Earth (the giant golf ball as I call it) - because Epcot is my favorite park - and the photo of your and Sarah outside the castle by the tangled spot. Never seen a picture from there and the way it was captured seems just magical. You make a beautiful couple!
Wow, I am impressed you made it through the whole thing in one sitting, it is a beast! Haha Thank you so much for reading it!

I am so glad you loved those pictures, we loved taking and then sharing them!

I'm just slowing getting through your TR but wanted to quickly comment that I love your photos! The ones I love the most are probably the ones where the colors aren't enhanced. I especially loved the landscape ones (like at Wilderness Lodge). I've tried taking photos with a Nikon but the colors always came out so bright making the photos look too fake (which is the consensus of my family lol).

I thought it was so neat that your wife met up with Anna years later after being her babysitter. I never really think of my kids being grown ups until I meet one of their old high school friends like at weddings. Really enjoying your TR!

I'm just slowing getting through your TR but wanted to quickly comment that I love your photos! The ones I love the most are probably the ones where the colors aren't enhanced. I especially loved the landscape ones (like at Wilderness Lodge). I've tried taking photos with a Nikon but the colors always came out so bright making the photos look too fake (which is the consensus of my family lol).

I thought it was so neat that your wife met up with Anna years later after being her babysitter. I never really think of my kids being grown ups until I meet one of their old high school friends like at weddings. Really enjoying your TR!
Thank you so much for your feedback! I have a style that I am still developing and tweaking as time goes on, your feedback is SUPER useful! I always want to add a little extra color and brightness to get the fantastical feel to it. But I recognize that it can definitely go over-the-top. Always a delicate balance!

Isn't that cool? I can't believe that we ran back into her and became best Disney friends! You never know who you will run into while you are at a Disney property.

Thanks again for the feedback!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter